StudioBRAD, New York, NY, US, Intern
• Helped fabricate large scale installations for bars and shows.
• Created prototypes for 3d print textiles and jewelry.
• Designed lighting scenarios for clients.
• Helped put together presentations for clients.
Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY, US, Shop Monitor
CNC, 3D Print, Laser Cutting and Wood Shops
• Helped students laser cut accurately, and cleaned machines regularly.
• Operated the CNC machine and assisted in licensing.
• Helped mill various projects for exhibitions and gallery shows.
• Helped students and faculty learn Rhinocam software.
• Helped students create clean models fit for 3d printing.
• Oversaw woodshop.
Clark Mente Architects, Austin, TX, US, Intern
• Created detailed drawings for residential and commercial work.
• Assisted in construction administration.
• Put together presentations for clients involving drawings, models, and 3d representation.
• Designed architectural features that create a unique atmosphere for the client.
• Assisted in phases of permitting and code regulation.
Field Assets Services, Austin, TX, US, Intern
• Created brochures for upcoming projects.
• Dealt with contractors and workers.
• Looked over important documentation before bids were sent out.
• Learned the basics of each department and helped where and when needed.
• Designed a presentation cart for conventions.
Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY, US, BArch, Architecture
Vice President AIAS
PrattSIDE team member
Junge Memorial Scholarship, Scholarship
President's List, Other
Dean's List, Other
Annual Merit Based Scholarship, Scholarship