I am currently looking for a full time position within a company where I can utilize my creative skills that also still keep me on my toes. This past may I received my masters of Architecture from Wentworth Institute of Technology. The knowledge I've gained from working in this field is hard work, great time management, computer skills, and organization. I am very passionate and eager to learn!
Claris Construction, Newtown, CT, US, Intern
- Created and edited AutoCAD drawings per architect's instructions.
- Converted hand drawings to AutoCAD drawings.
- Prepared paperwork for permits, and provided general project support.
Northeastern University Space Planning and Design, Boston, MA, US, Intern
- Created and revised architectural documents using AutoCAD, Microsoft Excel, and Word.
- Performed field measurements and documented architectural conditions for renovation sites and for existing University plan database.
- Assisted in design development of campus renovations plans.
- Prepared presentation boards and materials for design meetings with clients.
- Provided support to staff as necessary including: product research, photography, initiating sample requests and cost inquiry with vendors.
Kenosia Construction, Danbury, CT, US, Intern
- Researched future business development plans and presented them to management.
- Created an organization system to archive files and manage general office equipment.
- Gathered research and created material for promotional marketing campaign.
Wentworth Institute of Technology, Boston, MA, US, MArch, Architecture