see all...Viewing 3 out of 8 projects
Every brand has a story, and I use design to help them tell it.
I'm a hands-on creative leader with experience developing, designing and managing the visual aesthetics and visitor experience of branded spaces. This includes research, strategy and concepting of design elements as they move from client presentations to production and installation. I bring a perspective from both the agency and client side for luxury and mass market automotive, technology, and action sports brands. Strength in managing and working with a diverse team of senior and junior employees, consultants, and clients.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Experiential Marketing, Branded Spaces and Events, and 3D Design.
• Creating physical experiences that reflect a brand’s personality and connects with audiences.
• Ability to quickly distill information and develop opportunities that meet client sales and marketing objectives.
• Providing design direction for consumer and corporate projects with budgets ranging from less than $100,000 to over $50 million.
• Practiced at presenting to and hosting existing and potential clients in-office or at events.
3D modeling and rendering: Rhino 3D, Grasshopper, V-Ray, Sketchup, CAD.
2D design and presentations: Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, MS Office, 3D PDF.
Digital fabrication: 3D printing, laser and jet cutting, CNC, thermoforming.
Czarnowski Inc, Los Angeles, Creative Director
Creative Director for Hyundai & Genesis : June 2015 - Present
George P Johnson Co., Los Angeles, Creative Director - SCION
Creative Director for SCION : July 2014 - June 2015
Associate Creative Director for Toyota : June 2013 - July 2014
And Then What Creative, Los Angeles, CA, US, Creative Lead
And Then What Creative delivers future-proof design solutions for the physical and digital world – delivering experiences that excite, captivate and connect with audiences. We work tirelessly for the creation of experiential awesomeness.
Westfield, Los Angeles, CA, US, Retail Experience Design Consultant
Design, develop and execute branded environmental experiences and media infrastructure that captivate and excite consumers across a nationwide portfolio of locations.
Art Center College of Design, Pasadena, CA, US, Bachelors, Environmental Design
BS with Honors, Environmental Design
Awards and Press, 1st Place