As a recent graduate of the Knowlton School of Architecture (OSU) I am currently seeking an entry level job position in the field of Architecture to complement theory learned at the university level with specific interest in BIM and sustainable technologies.
My work as a Junior Lighting Designer gave me a chance to use and extend my technical experience. I believe I can successfully implement my experience in my future architectural practice.
My enclosed resume clearly shows I have a variety of qualifying skills and abilities. Briefly, they are:
1. A Master of Architecture degree from OSU with a respectable GPA achieved through hard work and attention to detail,
2. LEED Green Associate certificate,
3. A very strong background in computer-oriented design,
4. A very strong scientific background - Master of Physics (specification: Biophysics | Medical Physics) which I have utilized at the University as a Graduate Teaching Assistant at System Sequence,
Thank you very much for taking the time to review my profile.
Birkenstock Lighting Designs, San Geronimo, CA, US, Junior Lighting Designer
• Participating in development of designs and lighting layout for various projects using AutoCAD, Revit, 3dsMax, Visual.
• Creating Lighting Fixtures Library in Revit 2013
The Ohio State University - Knowlton School of Architecture, Columbus, OH, US, Graduate Teaching Assistant, System Sequence
• Assisted Terence Sullivan with course related paper duties (administering quizzes/exams, and grading). The curriculum included Human Comfort and Designing Strategies, Lighting Design, Fundamentals of Architectural Acoustics, Water and Waste, Heating and Cooling.
• Critiqued and mentored students for homework and Design projects.
Essentially, I had the joy and honor of working with Terence Sullivan and our students within the field I love - I couldn't ask for a better task.
ArchStudio “Archiko”, Almaty, KZ, Junior Interior Designer
• Participated in development of design projects for banks and restaurants.
• Designed projects for apartment buildings.
Design Academy “KAZGOR”, Almaty, KZ, Junior Interior Designer
• Participated in intensive professional training: Computer’s modeling in
Architecture using AutoCAD, ArchiCAD.
• Participated in development of various design projects.
The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, US, MArch, Architecture
Saint Petersburg State Polytechnical University, Saint Petersburg, RU, Masters, Physics