Ex-military of 6yrs. deployed over seas twice. Involved with automotive industry, which fell through. I decided to explore my Interior design creative side of myself ran into David Hecht who started teaching me from the ground up of fabric too picking colors schemes for a room for rhythm. I found myself embed with all my time learning. I love to bring new and old ideas clash together to make extravagant designs. I learned through two semesters in a online college for Photoshop and illustrator Utilizing Adobe Design Premium CS5.5. I wish to gather more knowledge from all of the best out there and be apart of a growing career that accentuates our future creativity in art design.
Thank-you for taking the time getting to know me.
Wish for the best for all of us in the art industry!
David Hecht interior design, Sunnyside, NY, US, Student and intern- learning interior design
Open Road Audi Manhattan, New York, NY, US, Buisness Development Center (e-commerce)
• Maintain & generate client lead contact information utilizing Dealer Socket CRM
• Utilize Reynolds and Reynolds to access dealership inventory.
• Professionally represent the Audi brand, answering client inquiries.
• Professional client service via phone and in-person.
• Generate in-store appointments from client leads.
• Follow up with over 600 clients a week.
• Communicate with fellow team members and management on constant basis
• Ensure clients are completely satisfied from start to finish, resolve issues if they arise
• Maintain high CSI
Ford of Clinton, Clinton, NC, US, Service Advisor
• Meet & greet customers with positive and upbeat attitude, performing vehicle walk-around while greeting them, documenting vehicle damage, and looking for potential items to up sell, such as tires, wipers, or alignments.
• Evaluate and document customer vehicle concerns into the Reynolds &Reynolds dealer management system
• Work with technicians in creating repair and maintenance estimates to present to the customer
• Present repair/maintenance estimates to customer to close the sale
• Keep customers informed on vehicle status.
Mercedes-Bens of Cary, Cary, NC, Parts shipping and receiveing manager
• Responsible for package logistics of dealership Parts Dept utilizing UPS & FedEx.
• Maintain 100% accurate inventory
• Accurately document pricing, quantity, and location of inventory
• Utilized Microsoft Office products in addition to ADP dealer management system
• Assist clients & co-workers as needed with parts questions & sales, providing excellent service
• Perform cross-town deliveries
• Attend department or dealership meetings as necessary
U.S. Army Active Duty, Fort Bragg, NC, U.S. Soldier
• Perform routine and scheduled maintenance services such as oil and changes, lubrication, and tune-ups.
• Responsible for the safe & proper use, maintenance, & accountability of government owned tools & equipment
• Provide fellow service personnel with excellent service, ensuring their needs are satisfied.
• Maintain proper documentation as required by government using traditional paper and computer system as well
• Continuously maintain education regarding safety and duties entailed by the Army.
• Received performance awards.
• Deployed overseas to Iraq(15 months) and Afghanistan(8 months)
• Lead soldiers into combat and brought them home in one piece.
The Art Institute of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA, US, Graphic design & Interactive Media
Graphic Design & Interactive design- learned Adobe Photoshop and Illistrator
Hallsville High school, Hallsville, TX, US, High School, graduate