Cerawind, Tempe, AZ, US, President
• Utilized good design and excellent customer service to become the highest rated seller compared to the competition within 1 month of starting
• Designed a packaging method that minimized waste, increased effi ciency, provided better product protection, increased customer satisfaction, and decreased cost
Wimberly Allison Tong and Goo, Irvine, CA, US, Intern
• Designed presentations, picked materials & furnishings, created renderings, etc. , which played an integral role in the design development and schematic design phase of the Manchester Grand Hyatt, San Diego, CA project
• Participated and collaborated in activities such as charettes for design competitions that were beyond the required internship duties
ASU Foundation, Tempe, AZ, US, Caller
• Helped train new hires on telephone etiquette and standard calling procedures
• Received one of a few best caller awards and the best new caller award
C Lazy U Ranch, Granby, CO, US, Wait Staff
• Learned to time manage with 8-16 hour work days, 7 days a week
• Provided a high level of customer service by completing the tasks at hand profi ciently while still socializing with guests and making them feel at home
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ, US, Bachelors, Interior Design
Bachelor of Science degree in Interior Design and minor in Business.
Design Excellence (pending results), Nomination
The Design Excellence Award nominees are chosen by the teachers of various design studio courses to the best projects of their class, then the final award is chosen by a panel of judges. The project was also nominated in Fall 2011. This was also the first full year that The Design School extended the award to interior design students
Cluster Project Winning Team, 1st Place
The Cluster Project was a challenge given to the major design disciplines (architecture, landscape architecture, graphic design, industrial design, and interior design) in the junior class at Arizona State University. Each team consisted of 4 students from different design majors to solve an issue related to water.
That's Sketchy sketchbook selected, Other
That's Sketchy was an exhibition put on by the arts school that showcased the school's best sketchbooks. Approximately 20 sketchbooks were selected from the arts and design disciplines to be exhibited.