A Licensed Architect with US and International experience, capable of delivering a project from concept through to final construction close-out. Project experience includes commercial office buildings, Tenant Improvements, Theme Park Entertainment, Retail, K-12 schools, Community College Master Planning, Multi-family, and high-end residential, in the US and international locations. Successful collaborating with teams, clients, key stakeholders, and agencies to resolve challenging design problems, consistently meet budget and time constraints. Fluency in Spanish and English.
Walt Disney Imagineering - Cuningham Group Arch., Glendale, CA, US, Senior Facility Designer
• Senior Facility Designer at Walt Disney’s Imagineering ED&E creative campus under contract
for Cuningham Goup Architecture.
• Currently Participating in the Schematic Design, Design Development and Construction
Documentation Submittals for “Battle of the Sunken Treasure: Pirates of the Caribbean”
entertainment project that will be located at the new Disney’s Shanghai-China Theme Park.
Tasks included facility design and coordination with other disciplines such as Structural, Civil,
Show Lighting and Sound, Interiors, Disney’s Area development, Disney’s Park operations and
• Working closely with lead Concept Architects and Prepared and coordinating
3d- work-in-progress presentations for Disney’s creative team.
netarq design group, inc., Los Angeles, CA, US, Principal
• Founder and Principal. Established successful client relationships and timely coordination of
projects from initial Concept sketch to Project’s Final Completion.
• Scope of work included Code Research, Conceptual design, preparation of Presentation
submittals to client and stakeholders such as 3D renderings and Models. Preparation and
submission of entitlement documentation, Specifications, CD’s, consultant coordination, plan check
revisions, marketing and web design. Coordinated and completed construction of several Custom
Single Family Homes in Southern California.
Berliner Architects, Los Angeles, CA, US, Project Architect.
• As project Architect I participated in all phases of design for Custom Residential, Commercial,
Community College Campus Master Planning and K-12 Projects.
• Tasks included Code Research, Conceptual design, Presentation submittals to clients,
stakeholders and competitions. I completed and submitted entitlement documentation,
Specifications and Contract documents. Additionally I would perform consultant coordination, plan
check revisions and created marketing and web design solutions for the firm.
Southern California Institute of Architecture (SCI-Arc), Los Angeles, CA, US, BArch, Bachelor of Architecture
ASLA Merit Award, Los Angeles Valley College Campus Wide Improvements, Honorable Mention
2005. Design Share Merit Award for innovative School Design: L. A. High Tech High., Honorable Mention