I am looking for a position as an Architectural Intern with 3 years experience. I'm looking to learn daily in a challenging and engaging environment while developing into a respectful architect.
I currently work for Lawrence Group Architects. Lawrence Group is a St. Louis based firm with several remote offices. I have been employed for the past three year with the New York location. Our office works on a wide range of projects, including Hospitality, Higher-Ed, Broadcast & Media, Retail, Corporate, Healthcare & Commercial. With the expected fast pace of design and construction in New York, I have had the fortunate opportunity to have worked on a project in each of these fields. The knowledge and experience I have gained from working with clients such as MLB.com, Christie's, Northeastern University, & Equinox has been exponentially more educational than I could have ever expected.
In my previous experience , I worked for three different Architecture offices in New Orleans as a summer intern. Each firm varied not only in size but also field of work including Commercial, Residential, Planning, Development, and Design-Build.
The Lawrence Group Architects, Inc., New York, NY, US, Designer
• Design, coordinate, develop and produce the following: construction documents, design intent
renderings, 3-D models, presentation drawings, marketing materials, and other required documents
for a wide variety of Architecture types
• CA experience for a 25,000 sq.ft. interior renovation of high-end New York gymnasium and College
of Communications building for a Texas University.
• Survey existing site conditions
• Revit Coordinator for NY office– continually advancing my knowledge of Revit and train co-workers
to improve their skills
• IT Representative for the NY office. Correspond with St. Louis IT department to ensure the NY office
has everything needed to function, including updated software, equipment, and knowledge
• Office manager in charge of daily office functions and obligations
Reily Student Recreation Center - Tulane University, New Orleans, LA, US, Building Manager
• Supervise approximately 100 employees in a 156,000 square foot fitness center with members from
both the student body and the surrounding community
• Oversee safety of Olympic-size swimming pool, weight room, basketball, racquetball,
outdoor court space and group fitness classes
• Resolve patron and staff conflicts
• Report all incidents and accidents to University administration
Chase Marshall Design, New Orleans, LA, US, Intern
• Assisted in the design of a fire station in southern Louisiana
• Drafted construction documents, web design, model making, ASI documents, and office organization
HRI Properties, New Orleans, LA, US, Intern
• Responsible for drafting, building models, design schedules, and fieldwork of real estate
development within the reuse of historic structures
Tulane University, New Orleans, LA, US, MArch, Architecture