Jaleesa N. Jackson
431 East 87th Street New York, NY 10128 (609) 731-2279 firstname.lastname@example.org
OBJECTIVE Acquire a Marketing and Administrative Assistant position at Rothzeid Kaiserman Thomson & Bee, P.C. that will allow me to demonstrate my strong interpersonal, administrative, and written communications skills.
EDUCATION Georgetown University McDonough School of Business, Class of 2010
Majors: Marketing and Management- Concentration: Leadership & Change
Altria Group Distribution Company Internship Project
• Presented to senior-level management, I made recommendations on ways to improve the sales of certain Altria products in the central Virginia area from analyzing consumer data.
Georgetown Spring Kickoff Concert
• Developed and lead a multi-campus marketing plan for Georgetown’s sold out 2008 Spring Concert. This plan included many different forms of advertising; including print and social media.
Barbi Zakin Events; New York, N.Y. February 2012 – Present
Assistant Account Executive
• Coordinating materials for preparation and execution of fundraising events. Implementing full-service event planning and organization of accounts, including maintaining and updating databases. Proofreading press releases, billing, and preparing client and donor correspondences. Supervising intern when needed.
Altria Group Distribution Company; Richmond, V.A. June – August 2009
Summer Sales Intern
• Assisting in the sale of new and existing Altria Group products. Called upon a small territory of stores that sell Altria products. Presented above mentioned internship project.
Georgetown University Program Board; Washington, D.C. January -December 2008
• Developing and leading initiatives to enhance campus activities and promote student involvement. Planned events for the Georgetown community to create more awareness of the Program Board.
Alpha Phi Omega; Washington, D.C. January – December 2009
Vice President of Finance
Changing Fazes Y.F.S.; Richmond, V.A. June 2006 – August 2006
• Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Mac OS X, Keynote, iMovie
Barbi Zakin Events, New York, NY, US, Assistant Account Executive
Coordinating materials for preparation and execution of fundraising events. Implementing full-service event planning and organization of accounts, including maintaining and updating databases. Generating invoices and preparing donor correspondences.
Altria Group, Richmond, VA, US, Summer Sales Intern
Assisted in the sale of new and existing Altria Group products. Called upon a small territory of stores that sell Altria products. Presented project to senior-level management making recommendations on ways to improve the sales of certain Altria products in the central Virginia area by analyzing consumer data.
Changing Fazes Y.F.S., Inc, Richmond, VA, US, Administrative Assistant
Performed general office duties, including answering calls, faxes, emails, and managing office in absence of owners.
Georgetown University, Washington, DC, US, Bachelors, Marketing & Management
As a graduate of Georgetown University’s McDonough School of Business, I have acquired a solid foundation for business and learned the essential principles of business, including courses in market strategy and market research. My concentration within Management is listed as Leadership and Change. Through this discipline I attended many management courses, including organizational change and negotiations.