see all...Viewing 3 out of 4 projects
13 July 2012
I am an Architect Licensed in the State of New York. I live and practice in Manhattan.
I am expert in the prepartion of Zoning & Building Code studies based on the New York
City Building & Zoning Codes and in navigating through the NYC Municipal Review Process.
For the last 15 years I have been a Consultant to Real Estate Developers:
- Assuring that projects move successfully through the Governmental Review & Approval Process.
- Preparing Project Feasibility Analyses.
- Coordinating the activities of Design Consultants (other Architects & Engineers).
- Hiring Contractors through a Competitive Bidding Process.
- Managing Construction and acting as Owner's Representative.
I offer a deep understanding of the Real Estate Development Process, and fully understand the importance of getting projects completed on-time and on-budget.
Fritz Johnson, Architect
37 Madison St., 3rd Floor New York, NY 10038 347-219-3129 email@example.com
Doric Professional Engineering Consultant P.C., New York, NY, US, Project Manager / Owner's Representative
- Zoning & Building Code Consultant.
- Owner's Representative.
- Project Manager.
- Witness for Expert Testimony: Agencies, Community Boards, City Council.
- Safe Space NYC: Owner’s Representative for Social Services Agency:
Coordination of Development of Satellite Office Locations: Jamaica & Far Rockaway - Queens.
- 439 Metropolitan, Williamsburg, Brooklyn – Energy Efficient New Building.
- St. Paul’s Monastery, Newton New York – Solar Energy based Heating & Cooling System.- Caffe Bene, Times
Square, New York City – Owner’s Rep for a new Korea- based restaurant franchise.
Sterling Management, New York, NY, Project Manager
- Nursing Home Renovation, San Simeon by the Sound, Greenport, Long Island, New York.
Coordinator of Design Consultants, Construction Manager, Owner’s Representative, $7.2 million budget.
- Applebee’s Restaurants (3): Contract Compliance Review, Inspections, Sign-Offs, Commissioning.
Arete Development / Greenwich Associates, New York, NY, Project Director
- The Carlton Mews Residential Condominium. 40 Unit residential condominium in Fort Greene Historic
District, Brooklyn, NY. Conversion of Historic Churches and a Gothic Revival Townhouse, all to multiple
dwellings, five New Townhouses, and 25 Underground Parking Spaces ($35 million budget, not built).
- The Fischer Mills Condominium: the conversion of 5 former warehouse buildings in the Tribeca Landmark
District into 36 Luxury Residential Condominiums. 90,000 square feet, $23 million budget.
- 124 Hudson: a new 26 Unit Residential Condominium project in the Tribeca Landmark District.
81,000 square foot mixed-use. Construction Budget $25 million.
- 354 Broadway: Architect of Record for a six-story addition to an existing five-story office building creating
11 new and converted Residential Condominiums (38,000 square feet). Construction budget $13 million.
TriBeCa Work Group, Inc., New York, NY, Project Director
- Atalanta Building: Custom Residential Tenant Build-Outs for Twelve Units ($15 million), TriBeCa.
- Ten Sushi Restaurant (design/build/operate), Lower East Side, Manhattan, NY.
CSS / Construction Support Services, New York, NY, Partner / Project Manager
- NBC News Division at Rockefeller Center, Manhattan, New York.
Control Room Renovation, Design & Construction of Sound Isolation Booths, Office Renovations.
Warnecke Design Collaborative, New York, NY, Project Architect
- Forte Hotel Group: Renovations of The Hotel Plaza Athenee NY, The Westbury Hotel, and the
JFK Hilton. Renovations included New Business Centers, Fitness Facilities and Gift Shops.
- Accurate As-Built, Inc: Conducting Building Surveys and preparing Measured Drawings & Dimensional
Databases, as a service to other Architects & Engineers.
University of Washington, Seattle, WA, US, MArch, Architecture
Professional Degree with a specialization in the
Integration of Sustainable Technologies into Multi-Family Residential Development.
Yale University, New Haven, CT, US, Bachelors, Architecture
Bachelor of Arts in Architecture.
Interest in emerging "alternative" and "sustainable" technologies.