Luminaire, Chicago, IL, US, Sales Assistant / Coordinator
• Managed product information to offer the best solutions for clients’ needs
• Created database to organize product inventory for a more systematic coordination
• Itemized merchandises by category and availability for optimum sales environment
• Revised merchandise images for web publication using Photoshop
• Communicated with vendors about samples, catalogues, product information/price.
Gettys, Chicago, IL, US, Design Intern
• Hospitality architecture firm with various international projects
• Performed multiple tasks to assist designers with on-going projects
• Assisted with floor plan, section, and perspective rendering revision
• Prepared material boards for client presentations, and assisted with material selection
• Created and edited detail drawings for custom FF&E
Looney & Associates, Chicago, IL, US, Interior Architecture Assistant
• Assisted designers with Photoshop work and FF&E material organization
• Helped with material selection for projects and general office tasks
• Meetings with vendors to update the resource library with new materials.
Zoka Zola Architecture + Urban Design, Chicago, IL, US, Intern
• Architecture & urban design studio in Chicago
• Created concept drawings, floor plans, and diagrams for residential projects
• Renderings using Rhino and Photoshop for the Zero Energy House project
• Attended client meetings and site visits for the Rogers Park 2040 project.
School of the Art Institute of Chicago, Chicago, IL, US, Bachelors, Interior Architecture
My design studio practices have provided spatial problem solving skills for a variety of projects - residential design, hospitality-hotel and restaurant design, healthcare-primary care facility design and commercial-corporate office design. I have broadened my knowledge with precedent case-study research procedures, human factors code analysis, and program space planning.