Management Professional with Expertise in Project Management and Operations, Providing Customer Satisfaction and Ensuring Client Loyalty
- Over ten years retail experience including bid analysis, fixture floor plans, and casework; from conceptual design to installation completion.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration, concentration in Management (in progress).
- Independently represented management to major client regarding construction and field installation.
- Project management experience in electrical, electrical power, and lighting design.
- Strong customer service background with leadership in driving business through extensive client contact ensuring complete satisfaction.
Hamilton Fixture, Ontario, CA, US, Management Project Coordinator
Dedicated Project Coordinator / Starbucks (2007-2009)
Performed key management role as liaison between the company and Starbucks in analyzing and interpreting floor plans and preparing bids with specific timelines for chairails (wall panels), casework, Barista equipment, stainless steel fixtures, and Corian installation for new stores.
• Interfaced with customer design and management personnel; completed drawings for custom orders for Starbuck’s design team, and ensured accuracy in casework to meet specific requests
• Independently developed non-standard pricing
• Interfaced with Field Technicians, Construction Managers, and Installers to determine specifications (special needs and sizes)
• Worked closely with Purchasing, Planning, Accounting Departments, and Administration; ensured the accuracy of all items received
• Processed casework requests through the engineering department and followed manufactured components through the production floor to final shipment
• Functioned as key point of contact for all construction team members
• Managed delivery and resolved on-site installation problems and concerns
• Followed up to ensure customer loyalty
- Created variations of original designs to satisfy customer with less profitable orders, mitigating potential losses.
- Reviewed every project, start-to-finish, anticipated problems, and corrected any errors.
- Consistently met or exceeded time-sensitive bid submittals and casework order processes.
- Promoted in the first year at Hamilton from Drafting Design to Managing Project Coordinator.
California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, Pomona, CA, US, Bachelors, Business Management
CALIFORNIA STATE POLYTECHNIC UNIVERSITY, POMONA
B.S. in Business Administration, concentration in Management (requires six classes)
Program primary focus is on organizational behavior and international business with extensive experience in the delivery of targeted presentations and teamwork.
AGI TECHNOLOGY INSTITUTE Ontario, CA
Microsoft Word and Excel Certified 2010