Oxford University Press, New York, NY, US, Assistant Marketing Manager
· Analyzed market feedback, competition and product sales data to develop and present future marketing strategy.
· Created copy for websites, electronic and print newsletters, brochures, and other related marketing literature.
· Developed ideas and opportunities for client meetings, presentations, and other public relations events to promote product awareness.
· Planned and represented company at global society meetings.
Taylor & Francis Group, New York, NY, Marketing Coordinator
· Executed marketing and e-marketing plans.
· Administered subject arena web content management system.
· Created copy and liaised with creative services team to develop integrated direct marketing promotions.
· Represented company at conferences and promotional events.
· Planned, implemented and monitored marketing budget.
Pompei A.D., New York, NY, US, Marketing Assistant
· Conducted marketing research and brand development projects.
· Assembled research data about competition, trends and potential clients.
· Created media kits and press releases.
· Coordinated company events, maintained schedules and calendar.
Pace University, New York, NY, Bachelors, Bachelor of Business Administration