MOUSE, New York, NY, US, Grants and Operations Consultant
- Lead operations and partner management for $1MM federal grant, including designing billing and invoicing process, account management, budgeting, projections and project management.
- Lead the implementation of a Salesforce CRM database, including vendor selection, data management, internal communications and training, and custom development.
- Support Development Director including proposal design, data analysis and data visualization.
Shawn Hausman Design LLC, New York, NY, US, Intern
- Preparing presentation materials
- Organizing material library
- Working on basic cad drawings such as plans and elevations
- Assisting with sourcing and pricing for FF&E
- Assisting with project and office management
New Leaders for New Schools, New York, NY, US, Director of Data Design
- Led the selection and implementation content management and survey and assessment tools for the entire organization.
- Directed the analysis of New Leaders Assessment and Diagnostic data and developed reports that supported action planning with aspiring and sitting principals.
- Member of Program Design Leadership Team responsible for leading the development of new programs, including:
o Creating structures and systems to evaluate and manage organizational capacity to deliver new work.
o Building cross functional teams responsible for designing and implementing content.
o Directing organizational change management and communication.
- Led the design and implementation of the OnTrack System (www.nlnsontrack.com), a web-based mobile tool that organizes student data in clear, accessible formats to help high school leaders identify at-risk students and get them back on track to graduation. including:
o Working closely with school staff to conduct needs analysis and support use of OnTrack.
o Managing staff and developers and building relationships with third party partners, vendors, and consultants, including graphic designers and NYC data analysis experts.
o Designing and delivering scalable training, support, and program evaluations for partner schools.
New Leaders for New Schools, New York, NY, US, Senior Manager of Operation and Communicaiton
- Coordinated the investigation and documentation of school practice, including the management of EPIC staff, collection of school data, development forms and surveys, planning school visits, and development of EPIC case studies.
- Created and managed project plans for four separate federal grants, including five phases of work over18 months with multiple contractors and staff working in up to 60 schools at a time.
- Led budgeting and contracting for $1.5MM of investigation and documentation of school practice.
- Managed all communication with partner school districts and award-winning schools.
- Designed and standardized EPIC professional development materials for use with partner school districts.
New Leaders for New Schools, New York, NY, US, Manager, EPIC Charter School Grant
New Leaders for New Schools, New York, NY, US, Executive Project Manager
Parsons The New School for Design, New York, NY, US, Interior Design AAS
University at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY, US, Bachelors, Communication