Through my work as a facility space planner I have a great deal of experience with construction documents and Rhode Island and Mass, building codes. I have a lot of experience working on re-design and am very knowledgeable of interior programming. As a graduate student of architect I have experience with construction documents and architectural details, also graphics and presentations skills and hand drawings, I also create laser models etc. My experience as a space planner has allowed me to learn to work with clients and learn to listen. I have managed all move projects and worked with architects as well as vendors. These and more are skills which I can contribute as an intern. Some of the qualifications I have are: Candidate Master of Architecture - Present
BS Architectural Building/Engineering Technology
I believe that I would be a great addition to your company and look forward to being interviewed at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, Elizabeth Laplume
Cadence Science Incisiontech Specialty Blades, Cranston Rhode Island, Facility Space Planner
• Meet with Department Heads, and manufacturing personal to develop machine plans for better circulation and new machines coming into work area.
• Developed as build for existing area, to assist client in the benefit of presented changes and updates to facilities existing condition.
• As-build of existing facility. Research building codes update fire safety and exit plans.
Swarovski Northern America Limited, Cranston Rhode Island, Facility Space Planner
As the Space Planning, Project Manager I coordinate all Facility Resource Team moves and project-related moves happening within Swarovski Crystal, Northern Limited. I was their Project Manager and the main contact for all of the overall space planning, space allocation and moving efforts for both of their Facilities.
Concepts Articulated by Technology Inc, Woonsocket, RI, Drafting/Space Planning
• Design & Develop equipment plans for technical labs.
• Design office furniture layouts for new and relocating offices.
• Used AutoCAD to create, Residential and Commercial as Builds.
Boston Architectural College (BAC), Boston, MA, Master of Architecture
Candidate for Master of Architecture, Degree current
New England Institute of Technology, Warwick, RI, BArch, Bachelor of Science Degree, Architectural/Building Engineering Technology
Bachelor of Science Degree, Architectural/Building Engineering Technology
New England Institute of Technology, Warwick, RI, Warwick, RI
Associate in Science Degree, Architectural/Building Engineering Technology