My name is Manuel Flores, I am 27 years old and i graduated with my Bachelors in Architecture from NYIT (manhattan campus) in May of 2012. I have experience in designing commercial and residential projects. I am highly motivated and determined to gain more experience in different areas of the architecture field and am currently seeking a project architect position.
Entek Engineering PLLC, Hackensack, MN, US, Project Manager
• Project planning from schematic diagrams to as built construction.
• Design and development of building maintenance and window washing equipment as well as custom construction equipment for high-rise buildings.
• 3D models of the building maintenance units for presentations. (Using 3D max)
• Designed façade maintenance equipment for project such as Hudson Yards Tower D (New York, NY),
Zaha Haddid West 28th (New York, NY), Cultural Shed (New York, NY), The Millennium tower (Boston,
MA) and 30 Hudson Street (Jersey City, NY)
LLG Architect, Wayne, NJ, US, Junior Architect
• Collaborated with design architects and clients to create a variety of designs
• Residential and commercial design for all phases of project planning from initial site visit to as built and
• Expediting on complex construction projects throughout Jersey City
• Junior Project Management duties
• computer renderings using programs such as Revit, 3D Max, and Sketch-up
New York Institute of Technology (NYIT), Manhattan, NY , BArch, Architecture