I am a project engineer with extensive experience in all aspects of construction management. I have over 15 years of diverse construction engineering experience, managed public works projects. In this role, I coordinated, inspected and managed deferent stages of construction phase. Also managed project documents, interpreting construction documents, resolved trade conflicts, managed subcontractors, coordinate project schedule updates with project team, attend coordination meetings, and assisted PM with managing project budget. Maintained communication with subcontractors, RFI resolution and coordination with design consultants, submittal processing, attending weekly coordination meetings and project close out.
Projects ranged in size from $6.5 million to $42 million, please see the attached resume for a detailed experience and work history.
FTR Internation Inc., Irvine, CA, US, Project Engineer
* Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities.
* Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the job.
* Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
* Analyze project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates & utilization.
* Effectively communicate relevant project information to superiors .
* Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods after reviewing existing condition plans, proposed grading and drainage plans, sanitary and storm sewer profiles create SWPPP (Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan).
* Write all needed RFI (Request for Information) review generate and forward any RFI`s from subcontractors to the appropriate party. Keep the CPM schedule updated, and plan subcontractors coordination meetings. Produce a daily construction report and monitor any extra work to the contract.
* Coordinate building systems to produce constructible coordination plans and schedule work accordingly.
* Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
* Estimating time and material costs and produce change orders when needed with (T&M) time and material back up documents, photos, RFI, sketches and successfully negotiate change orders.
* Supervising foremen, and laborers. Manage subcontractors by locating, evaluating, selecting as well as monitoring and controlling subcontractor performance.
* Receive, review and obtain approval of submittals from subcontractors and forward them to the appropriate party.
* Create submittal packages including shop drawings and all needed cut sheets to obtain approval.
* Approve expenditures and payroll. Developing and implementing policies and procedures.
* Keep an as-built set of the project document plans up to date with the latest changes.
* Obtain all of the project necessary permits and licenses.
Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK, US, High School, Architecture Engineering
Studied Architectural Engineering, design Studio I, II, III, IV structural design for wood, steel, concrete and foundations, Physical Geology, Building System & materials, drafting including constructing blue prints.