Across the board support for architecture administrators and project managers, from site analysis and surveying, to AutoCAD drafting and model building. Experience managing teams and working with clients, subcontractors and material vendors.
Previously Construction Manager for small, student design-build project:
Student Director of designBridge Community Design-Build
Quick inclusive design solutions, working with clients to generate program, hand drafting, computer media,
Google Sketchup, Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD, AutoCAD Architecture Multiframe Structural Analysis
Greg Stallings Construction, Eugene, OR, US, Draftsman/Designer
Sole designer at design-build company, using AutoCAD and 3D modeling programs. Responsible for creating all construction documents and permit sets. Computer renderings and presentation drawings are used for project bidding and advertising.
University of Oregon, Eugene, OR, US, BArch, Architecture
8 Design Studios, with emphasis on structural design, social/environmental contexts
Construction Manager/Project Manager for 2012 designBridge Community Design-Build project
- Developed program with Latino immigrant farmers, interacted with sub contractors/materials vendors.
- Drafted all construction documents, materials specifications/submittals.
- Scheduled and managed team of 10 to complete construction.
Student Director of designBridge, March 2011-present
- Work with community members to review project bids for 2011-2012 and 2012-2013 school years.
- Write grants for build projects and operations, maintain 2011-2012 budget, write2012-2013 budget
- Lead weekly organization meetings and monthly managers meetings, strategic planning.