• Outgoing, results-oriented, tenacious individual recently graduated from the University of Oregon, Product Design program
• Strengths include: Dedication, Sales Leadership, Project Management, Multi-tasking, Effective Communications, Disciplined, and Hard Working
• My skills include: Competency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, AutoCAD, DataCad, Rhino, Keyshot and SketchUp. Experience in using a variety of unique mediums, such as wood, metal, fabrics and experimental materials.
National Football League, Culver City, CA, US, 3-D Illustrator
3-D Illustrator, Freelance (National Football League), Culver City, CA Januaury 2012 – March 2012
• Worked with NFL website designer to create unique 3D trophies, helmet and logos for an online catalog.
• Created 3D lettering for website which is currently being used
Bend Elks Baseball, Bend, OR, US, 3-D Illustrator
3-D Illustrator, Jim Richards (Bend Elks Baseball), Bend, OR December 2010 – March 2011
• Worked with baseball stadium owner to design renovations that were used to create a successful proposal to the city of Bend, Oregon.
• Rendered multiple 3D images using SketchUp, Blender and Photoshop
Jason Todd Designs, Bend, OR, US, CAD Drafter and 3-D Illustrator
CAD Drafter and 3-D Illustrator, Jason Todd Designs, Bend, OR June 2007 – December 2008
• Junior designer for custom home building firm
• Worked individually while maintaining projects and ensuring jobs were completed with strict deadlines
• Led jobs and worked directly with clients to help them design their own custom home
University of Oregon, Eugene, OR, US, Bachelors, Product Design