Mother of two college students. In spare time, outside of work, I volunteer for nonprofit organizations (usually ones focused on dogs), an active member of San Diego Dog Walkers Meetup group, read, watch movies, visit with friends, and like to dine out.
American Specialty Health, San Diego, CA, US, Proposals Coordinator
– Responsible for the development and delivery of sales proposals and request for proposal (RFP) documents.
– Researched and extracted information from knowledgebase to create initial draft. Worked closely with sales and executive staff to develop pricing proposals.
– Translated technical information into clear and concise language for client-facing documents. Formatted proposals using custom templates and established guidelines.
Breez’n Productions, San Diego, CA, US, Marketing Manager
– Designed and developed company website. Coordinated search engine optimization (SEO) through social media activity, email blasts, and relevant updates.
– Created and implemented all electronic and printed marketing materials; coordinated tradeshows and client presentations and customer events.
– Responsible for all collaterals, including brochures, marketing kits, banners, and fliers from initial concept through print production. Designed layouts and wrote copy for e-mail blasts for mass distribution to current and prospective client database; responsible for developing and maintaining client profiles.
– Developed pricing proposals and contracts tailored to client budget and entertainment needs.
University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), Los Angeles, CA, US, Bachelors, English
English with emphasis in American Studies. Minor in Journalism.