Arrojo Studio, New York, NY, US, Client Coordinator
• Liaison between client and stylist.
• Arrange appointments for clients and stylist of all levels, and conduct transactions using the STX Salon Transcripts software.
• Administer cash register
• Customer service provider
Warner Bernstein & Blumenstock LLP, New York, NY, US, Paralegal
• Prepare files for trial and acquire legal documents. Liaison between law offices, clients, and courthouses.
• Organizing files, bookkeeping, answer phones, and other administrative
Vespa Soho, New York, NY, US, Operations Manager
• Work directly under owner; manage both accounts payable and receivable with MYOB software.
• Monthly & quarterly closings; Producing Profit & Loss, balance sheet, tax reports, and payroll.
• Maintaining key spreadsheets, which drive and control the business. Organize data, both hardcopy and on server.
• All bank relations
• Supervise daily transactions
• Office manager of the showroom: Vespa Soho; service center: McCarren Motors, and both Vespa and Kymco sales floors
• Manage vendor relationships and negotiate client relations
• Create marketing collateral, draft all graphic work; Develop intranet.
• Register vehicles with the Department of Motor Vehicles
• Perform basic administrative duties; responsible for supplies and organized filing
Fashion Institute of Technology, State University of New York, New York, NY, US, Bachelors, Fine Arts
Majored in Painting. Studied design and technique, along with courses in other design fields such as interior design, computer graphics and animation, jewelry and fashion.
I was also active in my student body as the Treasurer of the Fine Arts Club for 3 years.
Also, a quick disclaimer- It did not take me 6 years to complete my BFA, I was under the impression that I had graduated in 2006, when do to a clerical error, I was informed 2 years later that I owed 2 credits.
Since then, I have taken Continuing Education courses at the School of Visual Arts, because I'm always looking to learn something new.