Clemson University School of Architecture, Clemson, SC, US, Digital Design Shop + Materials Lab Manger
* Advise and work with faculty to research, purchase and implement the introduction of new fabrication equipment into the shop and grant opportunities.
* Coordinate schedules and efforts of other Lab staff, technical specialists, contractors, student assistants, and others to ensure safety and provide trained coverage at all times the lab is open to users, and to provide needed instruction and assistance to individuals and groups, in support of class work, and individual and research projects.
* With faculty, plan, develop and direct the activities of research or instructional associates and/or laboratory assistants and student lab users.
* Provide support and trouble shooting for a diverse range of fabrication platforms from digital to traditional in support of faculty research, general coursework and seminars in the areas of fabrication, design build, and digital fabrication.
LS3P ASSOCIATES LTD., Charleston, SC, US, Intern Architect
• Develop functional requirements and project-design criteria for a wide variety of projects, client types, and design problems;
• Applied substantial knowledge of design and planning principles, building and planning-code requirements, specification organization and preparation, construction costs and methods, and contract preparation and negotiation;
• Developed detailed-design concepts, producesd contract documents, interprets ordinances, and client needs. Performed field observation and supervised construction administration services;
• Prime contact with clients, consultants and public agencies on medium or small projects;
• Worksed directly with clients on all size projects. Works independently on routine assignments; received technical guidance on unusual or complex problems from senior level staff.
Clemson University, MArch, MArch
University at Buffalo, BArch, Bach Science in Arch