Talking about a billboards typeface? Saying the movie stunk but the camera angles were an experience? Seeing colors when you listen to Freelance Wales? Well, geeky as it may be, that's me! I am a driven design professional with a boatload of passion. With all this passion and after a bit of travel, I am looking to find my next job opportunity and a company that needs a designer to broaden the teams skill set and bring a fresh eye.
Patch Media, patch.com, New York, NY, US, Sales and Marketing Designer
• Created online banner ads for local & national businesses across Patch’s hyper-local websites
• Collaborated with marketing & sales teams to conceptualize & execute marketing & sales collateral to expand Patch’s user base
Schematic, Austin, TX, US, Freelance Designer
• Designed online materials for Dell’s first tablet product launch
• Collected assets daily for creative team from across a variety of platforms
St. Louise House, Austin, TX, US, Freelance Designer
• Produced invites, branding & promotional materials for the nonprofit which provided housing for women and children in need
Jerk Magazine, Syracuse, NY, US, Art Director, Asst. Art Director
• Managed 5-person art team of award-winning, student-run, monthly magazine confronting controversial issues that students face both on & off campus
• Organized student illustrators & photographers to fit the artistic needs of each issue
• Assisted editorial team by brainstorming for issues & writing stories
Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY, US, Bachelors, Graphic Design
Majored in Graphic Design for communications including but not limited to print production, magazine design, advertising design, interface design, interactive design, motion design.
Minored in English.