I'm an architectural photographer, web designer, graphic designer and videographer.
I've developed screenplays for $M+ projects in Tokyo and Los Angeles. I've build flash apps for a fortune 500 company. I've photographed architecture and creative/business leaders for covers and feature stories for local and national magazines. I'm a magazine designer, web project manager and visual brand strategist for a major NPO in Lancaster City.
Water Street Ministries, Lancaster, PA, US, Graphic & Publication Design Specialist
• Print publication designer, web graphic designer and production manager for direct mail appeals, annual reports, brochures, newsletters, event and promotional materials, books, banners, billboards, stock supplies, campaigns and advertisements.
• Visual branding strategist, assessing the quality of Water Street Ministries’ visual identity, providing and implementing solutions to strengthen and unify the visual brand language across its five divisions.
• Designer and photographer for a 16-20 page, quarterly magazine with a circulation of 38,000.
• Videographer and editor, annually producing 3-5 promotional videos for events and campaigns.
• Web designer for the Lydia Center website, a division of Water Street Ministries.
• Web project manager, redesigning Water Street Ministries’ site and overseeing its integration with Blackbaud’s Raiser’s Edge database and Netcommunity CMS.
Self Employed, Philadelphia, PA, US, Photographer
• Photographed editorial and executive portraits for President of Drexel University John Fry, Grammy Award-winning pianist Peter Nero, Philly Soft Pretzel Company owner Dan Dizio, Philly Car Share founders Tanya Seaman and Clayton Lane, and other business leaders.
• Organized the closure of a single lane on a major toll bridge during a traffic hour due to fulfill assignment with minimal assistance from Philadelphia Magazine.
2140 Interactive, Inc., Philadelphia, PA, US, Web Developer, Flash Designer
• Designed Flash and web products for Pitney Bowes (Fortune 500 company).
• Developed numerous company websites and designed marketing materials tailored towards individual clients’ business needs, such as mailers, flyers, logos or business cards.
IX Film Group, Inc., Tokyo, JP, Consulting Editor, Creative Development Assistant
• Served as a translator/liaison between Japanese and US business partners and investors.
• Developed screenplays and other creative materials, generating financial support from investors and producers in both US and Japan markets for projects ranging from $10 Million to $20 Million.
• Created and revised deal memos, translations and employment contracts for producers and business partners.
• Volunteered to reorganize records and restructure workflow for Los Angeles and Tokyo branches, resulting in maximized time management and increased sales revenue.
Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA, US, Bachelors, Film Production
I received formal training in:
- Design Elements & Principles
- Directing, Editing & Cinematography
- Lighting & Composition
- The History of European & Japanese Art
Best Pennsylvania Filmmaker, 1st Place