SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Concept Designs, Detail Designs, Master Planning, Planning Designs and Approvals, Feasibility Studies, Value Engineering, Technical/Production Information and Specifications, Building Information Modeling, Energy Efficiency, Contemporary & Traditional Forms of Construction, Accessible Architecture, Safety & Fire Protection.
Project Management, Multidisciplinary Coordinator, Technical Advisor, Project Design and Onsite Supervisor, Programme, Profitability & Deliverables, Staff Performance and Appraisals, QMS Procedures, Outsourcing Coordination Leader, Client Representative.
INTERNATIONAL AND LOCAL BUILDING CODES KNOWLEDGE
International Building Code (IBC), National Fire Prevention Association (NFPA), Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), AASHTO, Russian Building Codes (GOST, SNiP, SanPiN, MGSN), Serbian and Montenegrin Building Codes, Qatar Municipality and Civil Defense Requirements (QCS 2010, QSDD, Kahramaa, QSAS), LEED and other Green Building Codes.
TECHNICAL EXPERTISE SUMMARY
Autodesk (AutoCAD, Revit (BIM), 3ds MAX), Graphisoft ArchiCAD (BIM), Google Sketchup, Nemetschek Vectorworks (general knowledge), Rhino Grasshopper (general knowledge), Chaos V-Ray, Abvent Artlantis, Adobe (Acrobat, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere), Corel CorelDRAW, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, Project), Digital SLR & 35mm Cameras.
SPECIALIST FIELDS OF EXPERTISE
Hotels & Resorts, Low/High-Rise Residential, Commercial & Business.
OTHER FIELDS OF EXPERIENCE
Educational, Retail, Sport & Healthcare, Metro Stations, Military Facilities.
Gv Architects & Associates LLC, Belgrade, Serbia, Principal Architect
• St. Stefan Aman Hotel & Resort (Concept Design) 40.000 sqm (3Q 2015), Internation Invited Competition - repurchase;
• Theatre „Et Cetera“ Extension, Moscow (Concept Design) 4.400 sqm (4Q 2014 - 2Q 2015);
• Restaurant „Konak“ Cetinje, Montenegro (Concept Design & Design Project) 500 sqm (4Q 2014);
• Lazaret Hotel & Residence, Five Star Marine & Spa Hotel Complex in Meljine, Montenegro:
- Lazaret Hotel & Residence (Concept Design) 29.500 sqm (4Q 2013 - 2Q 2014) – 2nd Prize in Invited Competition;
- Hotel Accommodation Facility A (Detail Design) 7.500 sqm (3Q 2014);
- Beach Lazaret & Beach Bar (Detail Design) 150 sqm on the sit 0,26 ha (4Q 2014).
Mayan Design WLL, Doha, QA, Senior Architect
Team Leader / Project Architect for several large-scale classified buildings for Qatari Armed Force. Projects were jointly developed with GHD Qatar and White Young Qatar.
Led architectural division, ranking up to 20 architect, technicians and other engineers, working on large-scale military administrative project, General Headquarters, the most significant building in QAF General Headquarters & Military Police Camp. Finishing design development in concept stage, passed coordination stage for demanding 95.000 sqm building with security specialists, civil defense, structure, MEP, highway and roads, interior and kitchen specialists, dealing with all technology and design issues in ceremonial administrative part and protected operational underground portion as well.
Built up concept and detail design documentation for multilevel underground garage with 1800 parking lots, numerous redesigned projects for the buildings inside the camp and few concepts for private villas.
• Discussing the objectives and client requirements of the project;
• Preparing and presenting feasibility reports, discussing, coordinating and defining with Design, Operational and General Managers project requirements and program for design development;
• Project development and coordination - ensuring that project is developed as per the client requirements, local and international standards, defined program and deadline;
• Management and supervision of architectural design team and coordination with ID, Structural & MEP design teams in all design phases;
• Updating and developing company architectural CAD standards & producing detail drawings and specifications;
• Consulting with other professionals and specialists specific design and project requirements.
OOO Satko-3T, Moscow, RU, Project Architect
Since graduating from University of Belgrade with a Master`s degree in Architecture to present day, I have worked in architectural office "Satko-3T" in Moscow. At that position I had excellent opportunity to design great projects as young architect. In three years of work experience I have participated in designing several significant public buildings that requires skillful architectural performance. Important part of that experience is position of construction manager, in which I also worked.
• Metro Station „Chelobityevo“ in Moscow (concept design project) – Project 2012;
• Hotel Radison Blu Lazurnaya in Sochi, Russia (interior design project) 8.000 sqm – Project 2012;
• Lavrov Pereulok Apartament Building Lobby in Moscow (concept and detail design, construction drawings, interior design project), 150 sqm – Project 2012;
• Metro Station „Kotelniki“ Platform in Moscow (concept design), Project 2012;
• Bank „Naftnoy Aliyans“ in Krasnoprudnaya street in Moscow (concept and detail design, construction drawings, interior design project), 460 sqm – Project 2012;
• Residential Building Korpus K-12, Moscow (design development), 8.500 sqm on the sit 0,26 ha – Project 2011;
• Residential Building in Niksic, Montenegro (concept design), 330 sqm – Project 2011;
• Kindergarten in Moscow (concept study), 2.000 sqm – Project 2011;
• House on stilts on Bojana River, Montenegro (construction managing and monitoring), 90 sqm – Project 2010;
• Family House in Petrovac, Montenegro (construction managing and monitoring), 240 sqm on the sit 0,09 ha– 2011;
• Health Resort in Belokuriha, Russia (site plan, concept design), 12.000 sqm on the sit 4,70 ha – Project 2010;
• Dubrovka Shopping Centre, Moscow (site plan, concept design), 27.005 sqm on the sit 1,00 ha – Project 2009;
• Yakimanka Street Apartment, Moscow (concept and detail design), 105 sqm – Project 2009;
• Office in Nahimovski Boulevard, Moscow (concept and detail design, construction drawings, construction managing and monitoring), 220 sqm – Project 2009;
• Novogireyevo Shopping Centre, Moscow (site plan, design development), 45.150 sqm on the sit 0,60 ha - Project 2009;
• Family house in Niksic, Montenegro (concept and detail design), 105 sqm – Project 2009;
• K-12 School #700 in Moscow (site plan, concept design), 11.250 sqm on the sit 0,13 ha – Project 2009;
• Budanova Street Apartment, Moscow (design development and detail design), 159 sqm – Project 2009;
• Krilatskaya Street Apartment, Moscow (concept and detail design), 590 sqm – Project 2008;
• Hotel Renome in Petrovac, Montenegro (detail design), 1300 sqm on the sit 0,05 ha – Project 2008;
• Swedish Family House, Moscow (concept design), 240 sqm – Project 2008.
CITY Engineering, Belgrade, CS, Architect
• Multifunctional object (3 star hotel, congress center, shopping and exhibition space) in Yekaterinburg, Russia (detail design and construction drawings), 40.000 sqm – Project 2011.
University of Belgrade, Beograd, CS, MArch, Architect
Concept Design for Lazaret Hotel & Residence, Montenegro - 2nd Prize, International Invited Competition, 2nd Place