Fields of experience:
Hotel, Low/High-rise Residential, Educational, Retail, Commercial, Sport and Healthcare, Metro Stations, Army Facilities.
Concept Designs, Detail Designs, Planning Designs and Approvals, Technical/Production Information and Specifications, Building Information Modeling, Master Planning, Feasibility Studies, Modern & Traditional Forms of Construction.
Local and International Building Codes Knowledge:
International Building Codes (IBC), National Fire Prevention Association (NFPA), Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Russian Building Codes (GOST, SNiP, SanPiN), Serbian and Montenegrin Building Codes, Qatar Municipality and Civil Defense Requirements (QCS 2010, QSDD, Kahramaa, QSAS), LEED and other Green Buildings Codes.
Technical Expertise Summary:
AutoDesk (AutoCAD, Revit (general knowledge), 3ds MAX), Graphisoft ArchiCAD (BIM), Chaos V-Ray, Abvent Artlantis, Adobe (Acrobat, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere), Corel CorelDRAW, Google Sketchup, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, Project), Digital SLR & 35mm Cameras.
Master of Architecture (M.Arch.), 2008
Faculty of Architecture University of Belgrade, Serbia
Specialization: Urban Reconstruction
Mayan Design, Doha, QA, Senior Architect
I led three classified large-scale projects for office buildings for Qatar Army (70.000, 56.000 & 8.000sqm). As assigned project architect leading team of 8 associate architects, I have passed all coordination phases with structure, MEP, civil defense, security, interior design and kitchen specialists, implementing demanding technology solution from other specialists and caring those projects from concept stage sketches to detail design documentation.
Satko-3T, Moscow, RU, Project Architect
Since graduating from University of Belgrade with a Master`s degree in Architecture to present day, I have worked in architectural office "Satko-3T" in Moscow. At that position I had excellent opportunity to design great projects as young architect. In three years of work experience I have participated in designing several significant public buildings that requires skillful architectural performance. Important part of that experience is position of construction manager, in which I also worked.
- Metro Station „Chelobityevo“ in Moscow (concept design project) – Project 2012;
- Hotel Radison Blu Lazurnaya in Sochi, Russia (interior design project) 8.000 sqm – Project 2012;
- Lavrov Pereulok Apartament Building Lobby in Moscow (concept and detail design, construction drawings, interior design project), 150 sqm – Project 2012;
- Metro Station „Kotelniki“ Platform in Moscow (concept design), Project 2012;
- Bank „Naftnoy Aliyans“ in Krasnoprudnaya street in Moscow (concept and detail design, construction drawings, interior design project), 460 sqm – Project 2012;
- Residential Building Korpus K-12, Moscow (design development), 8.500 sqm on the sit 0,26 ha – Project 2011;
- Residential Building in Niksic, Montenegro (concept design), 330 sqm – Project 2011;
- Kindergarten in Moscow (concept study), 2.000 sqm – Project 2011;
- House on stilts on Bojana River, Montenegro (construction managing and monitoring), 90 sqm – Project 2010;
- Family House in Petrovac, Montenegro (construction managing and monitoring), 240 sqm on the sit 0,09 ha– 2011;
- Health Resort in Belokuriha, Russia (site plan, concept design), 12.000 sqm on the sit 4,70 ha – Project 2010;
- Dubrovka Shopping Centre, Moscow (site plan, concept design), 27.005 sqm on the sit 1,00 ha – Project 2009;
- Yakimanka Street Apartment, Moscow (concept and detail design), 105 sqm – Project 2009;
- Office in Nahimovski Boulevard, Moscow (concept and detail design, construction drawings, construction managing and monitoring), 220 sqm – Project 2009;
- Novogireyevo Shopping Centre, Moscow (site plan, design development), 45.150 sqm on the sit 0,60 ha - Project 2009;
- Family house in Niksic, Montenegro (concept and detail design), 105 sqm – Project 2009;
- K-12 School #700 in Moscow (site plan, concept design), 11.250 sqm on the sit 0,13 ha – Project 2009;
- Budanova Street Apartment, Moscow (design development and detail design), 159 sqm – Project 2009;
- Krilatskaya Street Apartment, Moscow (concept and detail design), 590 sqm – Project 2008;
- Hotel Renome in Petrovac, Montenegro (detail design), 1300 sqm on the sit 0,05 ha – Project 2008;
- Swedish Family House, Moscow (concept design), 240 sqm – Project 2008.
CITY Engineering, Belgrade, CS, Architect
- Multifunctional object (3 star hotel, congress center, shopping and exhibition space) in Yekaterinburg, Russia (detail design and construction drawings), 40.000 sqm – Project 2011.
University of Belgrade, Beograd, CS, MArch, Architect