I would like to obtain the position, where I can utilize my ideas, experience and creativity for accomplishing the projects in the field of architecture and construction.
Having always consider architecture as something that is intrinsic to the people and their environment. I’m interested in design with the recognition that architecture needs to be more than just iconic structure, but an active participant in the greater culture and ecology. Throughout my academic and professional experience , I have utilized tools from architecture, construction engineering, graphic design, concept art, film and motion graphics to manifest my ideas.
New York City College of Technology, New York, NY, US, CLT / Professor's Assistant
David Bucovy Architect, PLLC, New York , Designer
Smart Colors • Printing for U • Fat Cat, New York, NY, US, Multimedia and Print Designer
• developing production design of magazines, newspapers, corporate reports and other publications;
• designing promotional displays, packaging & marketing brochures ;
• environmental graphics for business & government organizations;
• PR campaigns, writing press releases.
OAO Kaliningradgrazdanproekt, Kaliningrad,Russia , Engineer Assistant
• estimating material quantities for technical projects;
• facade design;
• code and zoning research;
• cost estimating;
• construction cost analysis;
• reviewing architectural documentation.
A-Studio, Kaliningrad,Russia , Project Manager
• structural analysis;
• special projects in Berlin, Krakow, Barcelona, and Fujuan.
Design Print, Kaliningrad,Russia , Multimedia and Print Designer
• designing brochures, flyers, calendars;
• organizing data for web site;
• developing and retouching photography.
New York City College of Technology, New York, NY, US, BArch, Architectural Technology
Dean’s List 2011
Honored Scholar Program 2009
Kaliningrad State Technical University, Kaliningrad, Russia, Civil and Industrial Construction Engineering
Honored Scholar Program