I am a full charge bookkeeper, office manager and a skilled Administrative Assistant for many financial services companies where I worked for owners of company plus their clients to make our work mean something and have them keep returning for more great customer service.
Cadre Creative Pro Bookkeeping Services, New York, NY, US, Office Administrator, F/C Bookkeeper, Executive Asst
CADRE CREATIVE PRO BOOKKEEPING LLC JANUARY 2000 – CURRENT
ACCOUNTING MANAGER, OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR for financial consultancy providing Controllers and Full-Charge Bookkeepers to a cross section of companies
• Managed company’s multi-accounts, including clients, vendors and all employee benefits & insurance
• Worked exclusively with company principal as arranged his calendar, screened his phone calls,
• arranged travel itinerary
• Supervised and personally handled all meetings with principal, ordering food/beverages, room set-up
• Creating and maintaining principals office and personal filing
• Fielded all company information questions and requests for documentation
• Worked with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access & other software)
• Attended weekly staff meetings, took notes and transcribed them for office financial guidelines
• Handled the day-to-day financial operation in office and monthly journal entries(Payroll function)
• General Ledger Cash flow, P&L and BS reports for company bookkeeping
• Handled management reports and bank reconciliation reports, budgets for company
• Ordered supplies developed filling systems for employees, vendors and clients
• Handled company’s employee records, insurance issues and health benefits
• Supervised all company fiscal reporting and maintained budgets and financial record.
• Worked with variety of cross industry businesses from restaurants to retail.
USA Networks, New York, Executive Assistant to Sr Producer of Entertainment, other titles
USA NETWORKS/SCI-FI CHANNEL AUGUST 1990 – DECEMBER 1999
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT for the Senior Producer of USA Networks & the Sci-Fi Channel and PRODUCTION OFFICE COORDINATOR for Entertainment Department Office
• Coordinated the Senior Producer’s schedule, fielded media inquiries, performed gate keeping duties
• Assisted with production matters on the set as a Studio Production Manager where I was elected to handle all of the talent for the first SCI-FI show; INSIDE SPACE starring Nichel Nichols of Star Trek.
• Coordinated the production side of the SCI-FI Channel launch at Madison Square Garden and organized the after party for the production team and crew
• Maintained the general ledger for all pilot TV shows and was responsible for all bookkeeping reporting to USA Networks Accounting Department
• Handled all correspondence, scheduling and discussions with other department for production area
• Handled multi-personal and confidential as well as financial reports on each show produced for Sci-Fi
• Coordinated and maintained all records for all Production employees of the shows and promo producers for the channel as well as oversaw the schedules of all interns and production assistants for the network.
Borough of Manhattan Community College, New York, NY, US, ACCOUNTING/BOOKKEEPING
Hunter College, CUNY, New York Campus, Bachelors, MUSIC/COMMUNICATION
MUSIC/ COMMUNICATIONS -
DEANS LIST AT HUNTER COLLEGE, Other
HONOR ROLE DEAN'S LIST AT HUNTER COLLEGE FIRST YEAR - DEAN OF MUSIC COLLEGE