Yan Zhou (Jasmine)
California College of the Arts, Master of Architecture, Architecture
Hunan University of science and technology, Bachelor of Architecture, Architecture Sept. 2006- Jul. 2011
Studios: Housing project, School, Hospital, Office Building, Bus station, Culture center.
Languages: English, Mandarin, Cantonese
Software: Sketch-up, AutoCAD, TArch, Rhino, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, V-ray rendering, Mircosoft Office.
Architect assistant, No.3 Architecture Department in Shenzhen Company, HK Hua Yi Designing Consultants Ltd. Oct. 2010-Feb. 2011
• Project 1 Shenzhen Cable TV Hub Tower
• Assist on the concept of the design, site analysis research.
• Assist on building the sketch-up model.
• Assist on drawing the typical office floor, meeting center and leaders' office floor.
• Cooperation on the whole function analysis, help associating with construction department.
• Project 2 Dongjing Residential District Planning
• Help modifying parts of the plans during the design stage.
• Assist on the construction draw1ngs for housing project.
• Assist on the final documents for the procedure of application for construction
• Project 3 Residential housing project
• Assist on the site analysis and design the facade of some houses.
• Assist on drawing the plans, and building models for some townhouses.
• Case Study, New Suzhou Museum, I. M. Pei, Jun. 2008-Aug. 2008
• Suzhou Summer practice in the museum in studying Pei's design philosophy
• Exploring Architecture Culture
• Investigating Architecture and Practicing architectural drawing in AnHui and JiangXi provinces
Architect assistant, Yangzhou Institute of Architectural Design
• Project 1 Yangzhou Vocational University campus planning
• General study about how the architectural firm woks.
• Assist on some architecture drawings.
The Merit Award in National University Students Architectural Design Competition, Hosted by China Architecture Society (CAS) in 2010.
Outstanding Student Award in the College of Architecture and Urban Planning, Hunan University of Science and Technology (HUST) 2006-2007, 2008-2009, 2010-2011
Huayi Design Consultants Ltd., Shenzhen, CN, Architecture assistant
California College of the Arts, San Francisco, CA, US, MArch, Architecture
hunan university of science and technology, Xiangtan, CN, BArch, Architecture