Raul S. Villaflores
16817 Lassen St.
North Hills, CA 91343
(818) 368-8103 Residence
(323) 702-1966 Cell. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
James Heimler Architect, Inc. – Tarzana, CA
(March 2010 – May 2012)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop document mock-ups for design development and construction documents according to standards
- Works with the Project Architect in developing schematic designs, sketches and initiates in preparation of plans into construction documents
- Coordinates and distributes work load to project team members as approved by the Project Architect
- Assist the Project Architect in monitoring project schedules and making sure that every project meets its deadline
- Coordinates with the various consultants such as Structural, Mechanical Electrical and Plumbing during the construction documents process and reviews the entire drawing upon submission to the Building Department.
- Review with Architect the man-hours allocated for CAD drafting in a regular basis.
- Review construction documents for code compliance.
- Attend regular project team meetings and update Architect with the latest status report of progress on Architectural drawings.
- Assist the Project Architect during the Construction Administration phase of the project such as preparing and distributing bid documents to bidding contractors, responding to RFIs, coordinating and preparing addendum and bulletin documents.
- Review project Submittals & shop drawings to ensure that it is in compliance to the Project Specifications
- Prepare As-built drawings upon completion of the project.
Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
Mapua Institute of Technology (MIT) Manila, Philippines - 1989
- Knowledge in Revit 2012, 3D Studio MAX, Sketchup 8, AutoCAD 3D Modelling, Microsoft
Word, Outlook, Microsoft Powerpoint & Excel, AutoLisp Routines
- Proficient in AutoCAD with over 20 years of hands-on experience in computer-aided
drafting, design & 3D modeling.
- Extensive experience in various types of construction such as residential,
retail/ commercial, educational and institutional projects.
- Strong organizational skills, task oriented & willing to work in a team environment
- Strong knowledge in California Building Codes & ADA requirements
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
Retail & Commercial
- Orchard at Saddleback Shopping Center – Lake Forest, CA
- Lake Elsinore Square – Lake Elsinore, CA
- Florida Promenade Shopping Center – Hemet, CA
- Pasadena Humane Society, SPCA – Pasadena, CA
- Smoketree Commons Shopping Center - Palm Springs, CA
Youth Center, Athletic Facilities & Municipal Bldg
-Salvation Army Youth Center – Los Angeles, CA
-Harbor Gateway, Harbor City Library – Los Angeles, CA
-Delano Recreation Center – Van Nuys, CA
-Northwest Valley Police Station – Canoga Park, CA
-Park Grand Apartments (Multi-family Housing) – Pomona, CA
-Mayberry Apartments (Multi-family Housing) – San Diego, CA
-Venice Seniors Housing (SCPH) – Venice, CA
-Cesar Chavez Apartments – Los Angeles, CA
-Meadowview Apartments (Multi-family Housing) – Sacramento, CA
-Mayfair Hotel (Hotel Renovation) – Pomona, CA
-Dixie Canyon Elem. School Modernization – North Hollywood, CA
-Miramonte Elem. School Classroom Addition – Los Angeles, CA
-Kenter Canyon Elem. Sch. Classroom Addition – Los Angeles, CA
Previous Work Experience:
Job Captain - (March 2005 – February 2009)
GKKWORKS – Glendale, CA, USA
Project Coordinator / Job Captain - (November 1998 – March 2005)
Carde Ten Architects – Santa Monica, CA, USA
Architectural Designer / Project Coordinator - (March 1994 – July 1998)
Team Design Architects Ptd. Ltd. - Singapore
Interior Designer / Senior AutoCAD Drafter - (March 1993 – March 1994)
M.G. Interior Design Pte. Ltd. - Singapore
Interior Designer / Senior AutoCAD Drafter - (July 1992 – March 1993)
Tema Colleciones Design Consultants Ptd. Ltd. - Singapore
Senior AutoCAD Drafter/ Project Coordinator - (August 1989 – July 1992)
Pilipinas Shell Petroleum Corporation - Philippines
James Heimler Architect Inc., Tarzana, CA, US, Senior Designer
Mapua Institute of Technology, Manila, Philippines, BArch, BS Architecture