see all...Viewing 3 out of 4 projects
Junior architectural designer currently enrolled in the Intern Development Program with a focus on further developing strong design skills and construction knowledge.
Ai3 Architects, Wayland, MA, US, Architectural Designer
Hingham Middle School - 176,385 sq-ft new construction
• Key member of the project team from early pre-design through 100% construction documents.
• Integrally involved with developing exterior design elements from pre-design through schematic design. Tasks involved creating 3D models and preliminary 2D elevations.
• Led design and detailing of principal interior spaces, including the Library Media Center, Auditorium, and Main Entrance Lobby. Tasks involved developing interior design spaces into detailed construction documents, researching product data, and coodinating drawings with consultants.
• Operated as the point of contact through the bidding process, contributing to an under-budget project bid. Tasks involved answering RFI’s and compiling information for the addendumized set.
East Bridgewater Junior-Senior High School - 213,584 sq-ft new construction
• Assisted with the development of construction documents from 60% through 100% completion.
Somerset-Berkeley Regional High School - 222,826 sq-ft new construction
• Developed several schemes for exterior design elements during the schematic design phase.
• Provided renderings in Sketch-up and Photoshop showing key exterior and interior spaces.
Marshfield High School - 267,000 sq-ft new construction
• Provided various design options for key exterior elements during pre-design and schematic design.
• Provided renderings in Sketch-up and Photoshop of different options for committee meetings and in-house design charrettes.
Elkus Manfredi Architects, Boston, MA, Intern Architect
• Provided schematic options for retail, residential, and mixed-use developments at Fenway Triangle.
• Hand rendered elevations and perspectives for proposed retail developments at Disney Paris.
• Produced construction documents for interior renovations at City Place Plaza in Boston.
• Revised redlines on schematic and construction documents for Assembly Row and Avalon Exeter in Boston.
• Involved with the proposal for a new campus site plan and fringe revitalization at UNC in Chapel Hill.
University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, IN, BArch, School of Architecture
5 year Bachelor of Architecture program that focuses on providing a sound foundation and understanding of classical/traditional architecture.
2010 Ferguson & Shamamian Undergraduate Prize, Award
Awarded to the senior thesis that best represents the ideals and principles of the school and classical architecture.
2009 Notre Dame Portico Design Competition Winner, 1st Place
Portico design competition sponsored by the Notre Dame School of Architecture.