see all...Viewing 3 out of 6 projects
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Worked for large and medium size firms, managing teams and coordinating complex project from conception to final completion.
• Over 10 years of professional experience mostly in NYC. Specialized in corporate / commercial projects, including LEED-CI.
• Very strong computer skills: Proficient at AutoCAD 2005 to 2013, 3D Sketch-up, Photoshop, Excel and Power Point. Good at Adobe Acrobat, Word, Outlook, Primavera and Microsoft Project. Some knowledge of In Design, 3D Max and Revit. Familiar with Mac Platform.
• Ability to produce hand drawings / sketches and water color paintings.
• Excellent organizational skills, natural leadership and a good communicator.
• Trilingual English, Spanish & Catalan; some basic understanding of Italian and French. American and European citizenships.
Head of Interior Designer, Quint Design Inc, NY - www.quintdesign.com/2009 - Now
• Leads and coordinates corporate commercial projects of different scale, from conceptual design and design development until final project completion.
• Coordination with engineers, contractors, consultants and any party involved in the project, including direct communication with clients, landlords, building management and real estate brokers.
• Production and follow up of the project scheduling and budgeting.
• Responsible for the design, general coordination and execution: initial test fits, Space Planning & Programming, CDs production and coordination, details, elevations, 3Ds, Finishes & Materials, lighting design, schedules, specifications, custom made furniture and millwork.
• Construction administration: RFI's, Submittals, materials specifications, shop drawings revision, change orders,...
• Posses a strong professional network of vendors, engineers, brokers, installers, construction contractors, landlords.
Sr. Interior Designer - M. Moser Associates, NY - www.mmoser.com - 2007-2009
• Worked mainly in large high end commercial corporate offices, showrooms and some high end retail projects - Global corporate clients.
• Monitored and mentored junior team members and supported principals to hire new staff.
• Initial conceptual design and design development, materials and finishes selection, CDs, 3Ds, details, sites visits, project meetings, schedules follow up, general project administration in coordination with project managers.
• General project coordination with the in house team and outside consultants, contractors and vendors.
Senior Interior Designer - Kimak Design Group, NY - Joseph Kim AIA Architect - 2007
• Worked on several corporate commercial projects, doing initial conceptual design, design development, CDs development, 3Ds, materials and finishes selection.
• Project management, site meetings with contractors and subs, progress reports, administrative follow up.
• Mentor junior designers / temps (2 members).
Senior Interior Designer & Project Manager - Barcelona Interior Design -Off White Studio, www.offwhitestudio.com , Barcelona/Spain & New York - 2002-2006
• High end residential and retail projects in Barcelona and New York. Consultancy and Conceptual design projects for some New York private clients,.
• Design, Project management and construction management services.
Project Manager for USA & Canada - Lladro USA, Moonachie, NJ / 1998-2002
• Design and implement new marketing relational strategies.
• Lead the CRM department - 14 people.
• Conducted seminars, trainings and mentoring my staff and some other departments.
• Sales and Marketing analysis & reports, Data mining, Promotions coordination,...
• Business development and new markets research
• Represented the firm at national trade fairs and special events
• Construction Project Management Certification: NYU - New York University, -2011-2012.
• Interior Design Professional Degree: 'Esc. Massana', University Politécnica de Catalunya, Barcelona, Spain
• MBA: Master in Business Administration - Escuela Administración Empresas - University Politécnica de Catalunya, Spain
• Business Degree - Universitat Central de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
- LEED-AP Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design for Commercial Interiors
- IIDA Member 2009 - International Interior Design Association.
References available upon request
M Moser Associates, New York, NY, US, Senior Interior Designer
•Commercial corporate and some retail projects - Global clients - 5,000 to 45,000 SF.
•Initial conceptual design and design development for each project, materials selection, CDs, sites visits, project meetings, schedules follow up, project administration,...
•General project coordination. Lead and support the in-house design team.
•Worked directly with directors and principals. Use to manage clients as well.
•Clients meetings, mood boards coordination, clients presentations,...
New York University (NYU), New York, NY, US, Construction Project Management - Certificate
Learning how to bring a construction project forward in a timely and cost-effective manner. This studies include among others:
- Bidding, Planning, Scheduling and Control systems
- Project delivery methods
- Contracts, estimating and quality assurance
- Construction Law
- Safety, risk Management, insurance and bonding