see all...Viewing 3 out of 7 projects
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Worked for large firms, managing teams and coordinating complex project from conception to final completion.
• Over 10 years of professional experience mostly in NYC, in different types of projects, including LEED-CI, luxury, retail.
• Strong computer skills: Proficient at AutoCAD 2005 to 2013, 3D Sketch-up, Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Primavera and Microsoft Project. Some knowledge of In Design, 3D Max and Revit. Familiar with Apple systems.
• Strong business background that gives me a different approach in my work.
• Trilingual English, Spanish and Catalan and some basic understanding of Italian and French.
Senior Interior Designer & Project Manager- Partner, Quint Design Inc, NY - www.quintdesign.com / 2009 - Now
• Experience with corporate, retail and high end residential projects as main leading role from conceptual design and design development until final project completion.
• Coordination with architects, engineers, contractors, consultants and any party involved in the project, including direct communication with clients, landlords, building management and real estate brokers.
• Production and follow up of the project scheduling and budgeting.
• Responsible for the design and its execution: initial test fits, Space Planning & Programming, CDs coordination, details, elevations, 3D renderings, Finishes & Materials, lighting design, schedules, specifications.
• Ability to design custom made furniture, from functional and modern style to more artistic and creative pieces.
• Posses a strong professional network of vendors, engineers, brokers, installers, construction contractors, landlords.
• Experience in Business Development, new leads follow up, clients presentations, research for potential clients and marketing strategies.
Senior Designer & Project Leader - M. Moser Associates, NY - www.mmoser.com - 2007-2009
• Worked mainly in large commercial corporate offices, showrooms and some retail projects - Global corporate clients.
• Monitored and mentored junior team members (5-7 members) and supported principals to hire new staff.
• Initial conceptual design and design development, materials and finishes selection, CDs, sites visits, project meetings, schedules follow up, general project administration in coordination with project managers.
• Attended to clients meetings and presentations, mood boards coordination.
• Supportive role for Business Development & Marketing Department.
Senior Designer - Kimak Design Group, NY - Joseph Kim AIA Architect - 2007
• Worked on several corporate and retail commercial projects, doing initial conceptual design, design development, CDs development, materials and finishes selection.
• Prepare all materials and documents for client presentations for each project
• Project management, site meetings with contractors and subs, progress reports, administrative follow up.
• Mentor junior designers / temps (2 members).
Interior Designer - Barcelona Interior Design, Barcelona/Spain & NYC - 2002-2006
• Mainly high end residential and retail projects in Barcelona and some consultancy and Conceptual design projects for some New York private clients, for residential and some retail.
• Design and construction management services.
CRM Manager USA & Canada - Lladro USA, Moonachie, NJ / 1998-2002
• Design and implement new marketing relational strategies.
• Lead the CRM department - 14 people.
• Conducted seminars, trainings and mentoring my staff and some other departments.
• Sales and Marketing analysis & reports, Data mining, Promotions coordination,...
• Business development and new markets research
• Represented the firm at national trade fairs and special events
• Construction Project Management Certification: NYU - New York University, -2011-2012.
• Interior Design Professional Degree: 'Esc. Massana', University Politécnica de Catalunya, Barcelona, Spain
• MBA: Master in Business Administration - Escuela Administración Empresas - University Politécnica de Catalunya, Spain
• Business Degree - Universitat Central de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
- LEED-AP Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design for Commercial Interiors
- IIDA Member 2009 - International Interior Design Association.
M Moser Associates, New York, NY, US, Senior Interior Designer
•Commercial corporate and some retail projects - Global clients - 5,000 to 45,000 SF.
•Initial conceptual design and design development for each project, materials selection, CDs, sites visits, project meetings, schedules follow up, project administration,...
•General project coordination. Lead and support the in-house design team.
•Worked directly with directors and principals. Use to manage clients as well.
•Clients meetings, mood boards coordination, clients presentations,...
New York University (NYU), New York, NY, US, Construction Project Management - Certificate
Learning how to bring a construction project forward in a timely and cost-effective manner. This studies include among others:
- Bidding, Planning, Scheduling and Control systems
- Project delivery methods
- Contracts, estimating and quality assurance
- Construction Law
- Safety, risk Management, insurance and bonding