see all...Viewing 3 out of 8 projects
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
Senior Interior Designer – Own Company / Freelancing & Colsultancy Services - Off White Studio – Jan. 2015 – Now
Store Interior Designer – L Brands / Victoria Secret Beauty and Accessories-Freelance/Consultant Jun. 2015 – May 2016
Senior Interior Designer, Quint Design Inc, NY www.quintdesign.com-2009 – Dec. 2014
• Leads and coordinates corporate projects, from conceptual design and design development until final project completion, with the main focus on the design development.
• Coordination with engineers, contractors, consultants and any party involved in the project, including direct communication with clients, landlords, building management and real estate brokers.
• Production and follow up of the project scheduling and budgeting.
• Responsible for the design, general coordination and execution: initial test fits, Space Planning & Programming, CDs production and coordination, details, elevations, 3Ds, Finishes & Materials, lighting design, schedules, specifications, custom made furniture and millwork.
• Posses a strong professional network of vendors, architects, brokers, installers, construction contractors, landlords.
Senior Interior Designer / Project Leader - M. Moser Associates, NY - www.mmoser.com - 2007-09
• Worked mainly in large high end commercial offices - Global corporate clients.
• Monitored and mentored junior team members and supported principals to hire new staff.
• Initial conceptual design and design development, materials and finishes selection, CDs, 3Ds, details, sites visits, project meetings, schedules follow up, general project administration in coordination with project managers.
• General project coordination with the in house team and outside consultants, contractors and vendors.
Senior Interior Designer & Project Manager - Kimak Design Group, NY - Joseph Kim AIA Architect - 2007
• Worked on several retail corporate commercial projects, doing initial conceptual design, design development, CDs development, 3Ds, materials and finishes selection.
• Project management, site meetings with contractors and subs, progress reports, administrative follow up.
• Mentor junior designers / temps (2 members).
Senior Interior Designer & Project Manager - Barcelona Interior Design -Off White Studio, www.offwhitestudio.com , Barcelona/Spain & New York - 2002-2006
• High end residential projects in Barcelona and New York. Consultancy and Conceptual design projects for some New York private clients, for residential and commercial.
• Design, Project management and construction management services.
Project Manager for USA & Canada - Lladro USA, Moonachie, NJ / 1998-2002
• Design and implement new marketing relational strategies.
• Lead the CRM department - 14 people.
• Conducted seminars, trainings and mentoring my staff and some other departments.
• Sales and Marketing analysis & reports, Data mining, Promotions coordination,...
• Business development and new markets research
• Represented the firm at national trade fairs and special events
- LEED-AP Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design for Commercial Interiors
- IIDA Member 2009 - International Interior Design Association.
References available upon request
M Moser Associates, New York, NY, US, Senior Interior Designer
•Commercial corporate and some retail projects - Global clients - 5,000 to 45,000 SF.
•Initial conceptual design and design development for each project, materials selection, CDs, sites visits, project meetings, schedules follow up, project administration,...
•General project coordination. Lead and support the in-house design team.
•Worked directly with directors and principals. Use to manage clients as well.
•Clients meetings, mood boards coordination, clients presentations,...
New York University (NYU), New York, NY, US, Construction Project Management - Certificate
Learning how to bring a construction project forward in a timely and cost-effective manner. This studies include among others:
- Bidding, Planning, Scheduling and Control systems
- Project delivery methods
- Contracts, estimating and quality assurance
- Construction Law
- Safety, risk Management, insurance and bonding