see all...Viewing 3 out of 4 projects
Experienced project architect with proven competence in running and managing teams on design oriented projects from concept through construction administration. Oversees architects, designers, outside consultants and contractors to deliver projects on schedule and within budget. Supervises the processes of drawing and specification production to ensure top design, technical, code compliance standards are achieved to client’s goals and mission. Veteran in on-site construction supervision, responding to RFI’s, shop drawing review, potential change orders and payment requisitions. Ability to perform a wide variety of tasks from co-writing and selecting marketing material for proposals. Contributes to team consultant selection while negotiating and setting fees for new potential work. Experienced in various size projects for corporate, higher education, housing and hospitality facilities. Project types range from Interior design, architectural renovations/additions, historic restorations, new stand-alone buildings and master planning on a campus or urban scale. Able too quickly provide excellent service to varied client types from corporate to higher education and adapt to various cultural backgrounds.
RMJM Hillier, Princeton, NJ, US, Senior Assosciate
• Project Architect - Lead projects on a technical level with an emphasis on assembly of exterior building skins. Works closely and effectively with Architectural team, consultants and clients.
• Project Designer –creatively Lead projects through design at urban, architectural or interiors level, Listens to clients aesthetic vision and can adopt to a variety of styles
• Interior Design Architect - Set aesthetics for interior spaces, select materials, finishes & assists in furniture systems selections.
• Marketing – effective at establishing large consultant teams with the correct expertise at competitive rates , co write proposals and organize marketing material
• Chairman of Global “Arcademy” – (Professional Development ) set standards & goals , in charge of curriculum development and implementation for AIA continuing education for all North American offices / led team to organize over 40 customized lectures per year over two semesters
• College Recruitment – Organized, led and participated in college recruiting at top architecture university programs in US for placement in all North America offices. Placement of over 20 individuals amongst three offices
Syracuse University, Florence, IT, MArch, Architecture & Urban Design
Architecture & Urban Design
Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY, US, BArch, Architecture