Passionate about all things design related. Slightly obsessive about typography, Danish furniture and vintage Thunderbirds.
Strata AP, Sonoma, CA, US, Designer
DSA Architects, Oakland, CA, Associate
• Gather and collect design requirements for new constructions, alterations or repairs.
• Evaluate site conditions and constraints for projects.
• Assist with preparation of architecture design based on design requirements.
• Use Vectorworks effectively to draft design drawings including 3D models.
• Use Sketchup, Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop to create presentation models and materials.
• Provide construction, time, cost, machineries, and other specifications to management.
• Participate in team meetings to coordinate design options and ideas.
• Modify and update designs based on review comments from management and client.
• Manage and execute design assignments in a timely manner.
• Create full design review and construction document sets for submission.
• Interacting with Planning and Building officials on projects to expedite approval process.
• Reorganization and standardization of company digital file storage, project files, and project template.
• Redesigned company logo and marketing materials, including business cards, letterhead, posters, and fliers, and assisted with redesign of website.
Christopher O'Connor Designs, San Diego, CA, US, Drafter
Drafting and 3D modelling in AutoCAD and Sketchup. Construction of complete sets of plans for Design Development, Bidding and Construction.
DCI Engineers, San Diego, CA, US, Drafter
Structural Drafting with AutoCAD and Revit, and Administrative Duties. Structural Detail and Plan drafting for construction documents.
NewSchool of Architecture + Design, San Diego, CA, US, Teachers Assisant
Creating, Proctoring and correcting exams, dealing with student concerns, leading lecture/class debates in the professor's absence, assisting in organizing presentation set up.
NewSchool of Architecture + Design, San Diego, CA, US, MArch, Masters of Architecture
Studies in building design & programming, Sustainable Design, Urban planning & design, Construction Documents, Codes, Structures, etc.
Danish Institute for Study Abroad (DIS), Copenhagen, DK, Architecture
Summer Study Abroad
Investigation of Danish and Scandinavian design principles and aesthetics.
Tours of Danish design in Copenhagen area and Western Denmark, and tours of Swedish and Finnish Design including Stockholm, Helsingborg, Turku, Helsinki, Paimo and Jyväskylä.
Studio and Lecture classes on general design principles, urban planning and the development of Copenhagen as a modern livable city.