see all...Viewing 3 out of 6 projects
Hello, I am Ilya Yemets, and I am a recent graduate at the New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT). I have earned a Bachelor of Architecture degree (2015). I am now pursuing a Master of Infrastructural Planning. I have studied abroad with NJIT in Italy and Spain.
During my spare time, I design buildings of various uses based on actual sites I come across. This is also to progress some ideas that didn't work for earlier projects, but which had potential.
Aside from architecture, I experiment in other fields of design. This includes furniture, interiors, transportation, industrial, and more.
ASA + Zambrano Architects LLC, Perth Amboy, NJ, US, Summer Intern
- Drafted projects in CAD, making sure they follow code.
- Reviewed and adjusted CAD drawings and documentation for various projects.
- Created a Revit model of a project based on AutoCAD plans and photo references of the site.
- Prepared drawings for reviews and meetings.
- Attended site visits to collect the requested information, then outlined drawings with this data in CAD.
Jg Architects, New York, NY, US, Summer Intern
- Created 3D model of project in Rhinoceros 3D based on 2D plans.
- Kept the office fully supplied and running.
- Set up meetings with potential material manufacturers.
- Organized drawings and documents.
New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT), Newark, NJ, US, Masters, Infrastructure Planning
New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT), Newark, NJ, US, BArch, Architecture