Alison is a graphic designer with diverse experience and the proven ability to convey concepts clearly and creatively. She has successfully managed projects, while maintaining the creative continuity of both the client’s and the campaign’s branding focus. Alison is accomplished in packaging and fixture design, branding, and in-store presentations.
Freelance, New York, NY, US, Designer
Currently offering creative services to a broad spectrum of clients and agencies. Work with a variety of design firms including Nemo Design, Huen Space, Denton-Cardew Design, Sasquatch Advertising, SET
and Ivey Performance Marketing.
Ivey Performance Marketing, Portland, OR, US, Senior Designer
Art direction, design and production for projects including package design, fixture design, large scale graphics, and in-store presentations.
· Successfully managed concurrent projects to meet both in-house and client needs and expectations.
· Consistently recognized for excellent project management skills, even under very tight timelines.
· Trusted to work independently and effectively communicate with clients on project changes and needs.
· Company representative for client meetings when creative director was unavailable.
· Employee of the month, February, 2009.
Ivey Imaging, Portland, OR, US, Project Manager
Directed the production and engineering of concurrent visual imaging projects while developing a strong understanding of the pre-press and wide format graphics industry.
· Successfully organized and oversaw a bank of more than 1,000 images used for seasonal Nike shoe and apparel catalogs.
· Responsible for compiling billing packets for each project in order to aid accounting in the invoicing process.
· Consistently prioritized and completed tasks in a timely and efficient manner in order to meet rigid client deadlines.
· Fostered positive partnerships between production staff, vendors, sales team and clients to better ensure satisfying outcomes.
University of Oregon, Eugene, OR, US, Bachelors, Advertising