Raina Designs, Van Nuys, Ca, Graphic Designer/ Public Relations Director
• Communicating with fashion magazines, company executives and department directors.
• Meticulously designed various visual presentations of the company brand
• Diligently managed and maintained confidential paperwork as well as office organization
and general clerical work
• Responsible for managing corporate colors, fonts, and style books as well as updating the company website.
Project Grad Los Angeles, San Fernando, CA, US, PGLA Summer Institute Intern| Woodbury University
• Attentively prepared lectures for college access workshops for high school seniors
• Led students in discussion for a college course and derived homework assignments
• Assisted students with college research
• Conscientiously proofread and provided feedback on resumes, cover letters, and personal
MWA Architects, San Francisco, CA, US, Architecture Intern
• Drafting in AutoCAD and three-dimensional modeling in Google Sketch Up 8.
• Researching and managing construction documents
• Compiling data and drawing files into multiple layouts for presentations
Balance Edutainment, Berkeley, CA, US, Social Media Intern
• Helped with auditions for musical soundtracks and videos
• Attentively partaking in communicating with all aspects of social media such as blogs
• Aiding this start-up business with expanding the company brand
University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, CA, US, Bachelor's of Art in Architecture
I received a Bachelor's of Art in Architecture as well as a minor in sustainable design. I took six studio along with courses in landscape, city and regional planning, and sustainability.
Carlos III Universidad de Madrid, Madrid, Spain, Hispanic Studies
I studied abroad in the Spring of 2011 in Madrid, Spain and studied spanish architecture and culture.
Gates Millennium Scholar, Scholarship
Project Grad Los Angeles, Scholarship
Nancy Sue-Jing Scholarship, Scholarship
SFHS Alumni Scholarship, Scholarship