I am a very talented and innovative individual who has preformed in all aspects of the landscape industry. From design, project planning, construction and maintenance I have been around it all and I am always looking to improve and advance with the knowledge and wisdom I gain from each step I take.
Pierre Landscaping Inc., Van Nuys, CA, US, Enhancement Account Manager
• Estimating and taking projects from concept to completion. Working with designers, general contractors and sub-contractors on large residential properties.
• Creating proposals and working with the client to achieve their needs while managing a book of more than $80,000 in sales each month for small to large residences.
• Establishing new relationships with vendors. Purchasing and coordinating deliveries on a project to project basis.
ValleyCrest Landscape Maintenance, Pasadena, CA, US, Enhancement Account Manager
• Designing and creating new landscape environments for the client’s needs and satisfaction
• Managing an irrigation and enhancement crew to construct and develop landscapes from concept and design to completion while keeping safety as the main priority in our work environments
• Purchasing and coordinating with multiple vendors for the branch and individual projects; keeping costs low and managing budgets with the right planning to get the job done
Lifescapes International, Newport Beach, CA, US, Landscape designer/ Project manager
• Managing multiple projects from Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Biloxi, and China
• Working in a team-orientated office and as an individual with multiple deadlines
• Developing & designing construction packages, controlled cost estimation, working with multiple construction consultants, computer & hand graphics and creating 3D models
AECOM | EDAW, Irvine, CA, US, Intern
• Designing small parks and retail districts
• Drafting designs in AutoCAD and by hand
• Using graphic design programs like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and In Design
California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, Pomona, CA, US, BArch, Landscape Architecture