Fusion Teen Talk Show, Atlanta, GA, Production Designer
• Responsible for the visual concept the television production.
• Shopping for all decor and props needed on a budget
• Designed style for the set, locations, graphics, props, and lighting.
• Working closely with the director and producer.
Floor and Decor Design Gallery, Atlanta, Designer
-Plans, designs and suggest interior environments for residential, commercial, industrial buildings.
- Meets with customers to determine preferences, purpose and function, types of materials and budget when planning interior and exterior environments.
- Advises customers about interior design factors such as space planning, layout and utilization of furnishings, equipment, color schemes and color coordination.
- Integrates finding and knowledge of interior design to formulate a plan and sell the appropriate products to complete the plan.
- Renders design ideas in the form of drawings or illustrations, estimates materials requirements and cost, and present designs for customer approval.
McAlpine Booth and Ferrier Interiors, Atlanta, GA, US, Intern
• Space planning for high end residential spaces
• Selection of fabrics, furniture, and lighting for spaces
• Data entry of FF&E for projects
• Making calls to vendors for follow-up, changes, and orders
• Hand-drafting plans and elevations
The Art Institute of Atlanta, BArch, Interior Design
Rendering and color theory