see all...Viewing 3 out of 8 projects
OBJECTIVE: Be an integral part of an award winning design firm where quality, not just quantity of projects is of the utmost importance. One whose client
base understands that in order to achieve a great end product it takes a team effort and cooperative collaboration between client and architect
Project captain/designer, experienced in integration of schematic design into design development and production of construction documentation.
* Proficient in building codes, building systems, designing details, construction sequencing and methods.
* Multi-scalar approach in Urban Design [local, neighborhood, metropolitan, regional and global scales].
Pirona Design Group, Los Angeles, CA, US, Project Captain/Designer
Project Designer for T.I. retail projects, and
Commercial Redevelopment; Met with clients, contractors, and consultants and performed all phases of design including submittal review and
approvals, job site meetings, code review and analysis; Responsible for scheduling projects, and coordinating with team members to ensure that
projects are completed with quality and on time.
* Lake Forest Gateway Redevelopment - Lake Forest, CA [372.142 sf].
* Kauai Village Redevelopment - Kauai, HI [342.746 sf].
* College Center T.I. – Mission Viejo, CA [45.854 sf].
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc., Irvine, CA, US, Designer
Design team member for Pre-design and schematic design
of mixed-use, podium, wrap and walk-up residential communities; Provided conceptual design ideas for clients’ visualize their project goals.
Managed Building Information Model through Architectural Revit.
* Mission Bay Blocks 5&11- San Francisco, CA [384.183 sf].
Langdon Wilson Architecture & Planning + LEGORRETA, Los Angeles, CA, US, Intermediate Designer
Intermediate Designer Assisted senior
designers by performing computer-aided drafting for all phases of design; In charge of architectural drawings, coordination with consultants,
evaluating, selecting and applying architectural techniques, variables and norms [International Building Code analysis and compliance],
procedures, and modifications; Met with consultants and architect designer for coordination workshops.
* School of Foreign Services - Doha, Qatar [390,000 sf. - $160 million facility] .
* Student Centre - Doha, Qatar [350,000 sf. - $133 million facility].
Landmark Design LLC, Glendale, CA, US, Junior Designer
Assisted senior designers and firm principal in creating design
solutions for Multi-family projects. Responsible for CAD drafting for all phases of design, landscape designs, grading plans; Preparation of
presentation drawings for Design Review Boards.
* San Fernando Heights - 75 Unit Multi-family dwelling. Glendale, CA [68,748 sf.] .
* Havenhurst Condominium - 8 Unit Multi-family dwelling. West Hollywood, CA [9,412 sf.].
City of Bogota, Bogota, Colombia, Junior Architect
Subdivision of Certifications. Responsible for issuing certifications,
mapping and identifying areas for Public Space Projects.
* Lineal parks in Bogota City, [Juan Amarillo Lineal Park, El Virrey Lineal Park].
Columbia University, New York, NY, US, MArch, Urban Design
Master of Science Degree in Architecture and Urban Design.
One year Post Professional program in Architecture and Urban Design.
Graduate School of Architecture, Planning and Preservation. New York, NY.
La Gran Colombia University, Bogota, Colombia, BArch, Architecture
Professional Degree in Architecture.
Five year Professional program in Architecture & Design.
School of Architecture. Bogotá, Colombia.
10 Columbia University | GSAPP | End of the Year Show Exhibition., 1st Place
10 TSA Toronto Society of Architects | Poster Competition “Walkable Cities” | Honorable Mention., Honorable Mention
10 Columbia University | William Kinne Fellow Memorial | Traveling Prize., 1st Place
09 Hispanic Scholarship Fund | Graduate studies | Tuition Grant., Grant
98 Gran Colombia University | School of Architecture | Award of Excellence | 3.5 GPA., Award
97 Gran Colombia University | Urban Intervention Design Competition, School of Architecture | 1st Place., 1st Place