My name is Fabiana Goes and I'm very interested in engaging an interior designer position with your company.
I'm current working at Designer At Home, this company offers online bases interior design services. I honestly love to be a designer, and working for DAH gave me the opportunity to create unique and personal residential design presentations. Moreover, gave me extensive knowledge in CAD, Space Planning and Floor Plan,elevations, RCP, prespective and others.
Previously, I have worked as a junior designer at Michael Smith Inc. In Which, I was able to get my feet wet and learn about fabrics, vendors, furniture and others. It was a great opportunity to work with an amazing team over a great amount of stress, because our main project at that moment was to remodel the White House in Washington DC.
I have also worked for a small company in Manhattan Beach, and I can positive say that it helped me to see the differences between big company like MSI Inc. and a small company like Pepe Studio. Working for a small company I had a better view of how a designer life can be (a lot work, busy, busy, but fun). Everyday juggling between meeting with clients, accounting, deliveries, installations and others. I also had the opportunity to get familiar with the LA Design Vendor. For example: PCD, Hollywood at Home, Nate Turner and many others.
I'm current attending Long Beach Cal State my major is Interior Design, I'm very passionate about design and want to continue a career in this field. I love to spend time looking at magazines or online, picking up new ideas and recreating in them in my head. One of my favorite magazines is EllE Decor. However, it is very hard for me to specify what I like the most, because I really love everything about interior design.
Designer At Home, Long Beach, Interior Designer - Manager
Responsible for administrative and design functions for an online bases firm that provides online interior design for various clients
• Understand client needs and design the interiors to suit their expectations
• Study the architectural plans and create floor plan and space planning
• Purchase decorative items, furniture, paint etc.
• Create presentations with floor plan, space planning and items purchased and others
Pepe Studio, Manhattan Beach, CA, US, Interior Design Assistant
Managed all customer service, and assisted with design functions
• Planed and design the interiors of the homes, commercial and offices, as per the requirements of the clients
• Coordinated with workers and subcontractors to make sure that the work is being executed as planned
• Supported the head designer in purchasing and arranging the items as per the planned ideas
• Matched the color of the bed sheets, linen, curtains, pillow covers and of the furnishing with the wall colors
• Visualized the designs and prepare 2D using CAD and other designing software
• Researched to stay up to date with the latest designing techniques and trends in home décor styling
Michael Smith inc., Santa Monica, CA, US, Libary Intern / Junior design
Internship- Librarian - Junior Design
• Demonstrated thorough knowledge of fabric samples and vendors
• Proven multitasking skills while helping designers, organizing the library, and contacting vendors
• Designed background and display of JASPER fabric photo shoot
• Designed board presentation for Michael Smith clients
California State University, Long Beach (CSULB), Long Beach, CA, US, Bachelors, Interior Design BFA
I have learn perspective, rendering, Auto CAD, Sketchup, Revit, 3D Max, Photoshop, Illustrator, Space Planing, Materials and others.
Dean List in community college and 4 years college as well., 1st Place