I am currently seeking full time employment in the field of architecture. I have a Bachelor of Science in Architecture and I am presently working towards my Masters of Architecture at Lawrence Technological University. I would love the opportunity to put my knowledge and hard work to use while gaining additional real world experience.
I am proficient at AutoCad and its associated programs, Microsoft Office, Adobe and other graphics communication programs. In previous jobs, I have often been called upon to train other employees in various computer software applications. Also, my attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills ensure that every project I work on is done accurate and to the highest possible standard. I am comfortable working as part of a team, but I also have the ability to take an authoritative role when the situation arises. My verbal communication skills and positive attitude make me an effective communicator with both coworkers and clients alike. I am dedicated, hard working, and eager to learn and expand my experience in the field. I am also willing to travel nationally and internationally to accommodate the company’s needs.
Carroll Construction Supply, Estimator & Detailer
- Interpret drawings to produce shop drawings and production bar lists that will minimize material waste and maximize timely delivery and customer satisfaction
- Coordinate ordering of material with customers to meet construction schedules
- Assure that standard operating procedures are used regarding project management, project files and shop drawings
- Respond to field requests for detailing errors, construction errors and design changes in a manner that will enhance customer satisfaction while protecting the company’s profitability and reputation
Stephen L. Cook & Associates, Telemarketer
- Solicit orders for goods or services over the telephone
- Adjust sales scripts to better the needs and interests of specific clients
- Schedule appointments for sales representatives to meet with prospective clients
- Maintain records of contracts, accounts and orders
Urban Property Development LLC, Project Manager
- Schedule and attended weekly meetings with consultants, subcontractors and inspectors
- Managed budgets, processed RFI’s, change orders and addendums
- Reviewed working drawings, shop drawings, specification and preformed daily field and punch list inspection
Lawrence Technological University, Online, MArch, Architecture
Lawrence Technological University, Southfield, MI, US, Bachelors, Architecture
Architecture at LTU is a dynamic field involving the design and production of buildings and spaces that are inspiring, functional, sustainable, and responsive to their physical and social contexts. At Lawrence Tech, we began our architectural studies on day one, which is in contrast to many other architectural schools where design studios come much later in the curriculum. The University's "theory and practice" approach emphasizes real-world, hands-on experience that better enables you to assume positions of leadership and responsibility in the profession.