I am a team oriented person with diverse experience and background. I have managed feasibility studies, project entitlement, design and construction and trained with financial analysis, business development and market research skills. Having track record of deliver multiple projects on-time and on-budget in fast-pace environment, I always take pride with the sense of accomplishment from each of the individuals in my team.
Pei Partnership Architects, New York, NY, US, Senior Architect, Project coordinator
• Corresponded with Chinese clients, top tier Chinese local design institutes and international consultants and provided cross-culture communication for 300 keys Yulong State Guest House Hotel including renovation and expansion that caters towards government and party officials in ChiFeng, Inner Mongolia.
• Reviewed and prepared contract and legal documents in both English and Chinese for 80,000 m² regional office headquarters in Suzhou Industrial Park for Bank of China.
• Presented design proposals, prepared service contract and conducted meetings with Chinese clients for high profile cultural, institutional and hospitality projects
Francis Cauffman Architects, New York, NY, US, Project Architect, Project Manager
• Corresponded with owner’s representatives in highly specialized health care projects for North Shore Long Island Jewish health care system regarding project design, execution, contract and deliverables.
• Developed and established project protocols to improve work flow and staffing for New York office
Cope Linder Architects, Philadelphia, PA, US, Project Architect, Project Designer
• Scheduled project timeline, managed in-house staffs and international team consisted of more than 20 disciplines and conducted technical coordination for gaming/hospitality projects including sports book and race track gaming facility for Dover Down expansion in Delaware.
• Corresponded with zoning attorney and government agencies for development approvals in phases for the first urban casino development budgeted for $500 million in Philadelphia
• Programmed, designed and presented proposals, produced LEED checklist and zoning feasibility studies for high-end residential and commercial projects in mid-Atlantic region.
• Participated strategic zoning proposals and planning hearing rebuttal for $150 million high-rise mixed-use project proposal at boardwalk in Atlantic City.
Francis Cauffman Foley Hoffman Architects, Philadelphia, PA, US, Project Architect
• Developed contract document, researched building material, designed details, conducted construction administration for 250 bed hospital expansion, interim enabling projects and clinical space renovations for Atlantic Heath Care System in Morristown, New Jersey.
• Reviewed building code and health care guideline compliance for overall building and design integrity for health care projects.
• Corresponded with government agencies for approvals and participated in contract awarding processes including bidding, answering RFIs and contract awarding process.
Taiwan Architecture, Taipei, TW, Editor, writer
• Interviewed architects, edited articles, selected projects for periodicals and managed publication process.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Cambridge, MA, US, Masters, Master of Science in Real Estate Development
Real Estate Finance, Real Estate Economic, Project Delivery and Real Estate Capital Market
University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, US, MArch, Master of Architecture
Architecture design, Architecture theory and Art history
Tamkang University, Taipei, TW, BArch, Bachelor of Architecture
Architecture design, Structure, Environmental Study, Architecture history