Tampa Convention Center, Tampa, Florida, Interior Designer
Part Time, Temporay position
Designer, Tampa Convention Center, Tampa, FL October 2012-Present
Selecting new paint colors for the interior and exterior, and new FF&E.
Modernizing the current, outdated design.
Working operation management and maintenance staff to touch up finishes and make repairs.
Creating concepts for new design elements.
Sourcing and working with vendors and distributors.
Decorate for the holidays.
The Fountain Group, Tampa, Florida, Senior Recruiter
Full Time position
Recruiting for Technology, Finance and Accounting, and other types of positions
Coordinate with Account Managers and field partners on jobs and progress filling positions
Sourcing on job boards (Monster.com, Dice.com, CareerBuilder.com), linkedIn, and a proprietary database to select qualified candidates based on their resume.
Making 50+calls per day to screen and qualify candidates on positions
Managing and following up with candidates submitted and consultants onboarded
Scheduling interviews and doing interview prep
Administering tests that show skillset level
Coordinating start details and verifying that candidates walk on project successfully
KforceTampa, Florida, Tampa, Florida, Recruiter and Recruiting Coordinator
Supporting recruiters with operational task
Managing and coordinating activity with VMSs (Vender Management System)
Worked mainly with Beeline and Fieldglass
Assisting recruiters allowing them to focus more on screening and qualifying candidates
Quality control of candidate information and documentation
Inputting candidate information
Monitoring progress on candidates’ submittal to a position
Acting as a liaison between Recruiters and Hiring Managers, Project Mangers’ and other representatives on projects being staffed
Receiving and managing updates to positions posted including start days, hours, skillset, and cancellations
Helping with the onboarding process for candidates by filling out start tickets and onboarding forms
Checking with candidates to make sure they complete their I-9, new hire paperwork, fingerprinting and drug screening, and any other additional items requested
Managed weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting and documentation of statistical information including speed to market, submittals to offers, offers to starts, and coverage on jobs released
Niemann Interiors, Orlando, FL, US, Junior Designer
• Assisted the other designers
• Selected FF&E and construction materials from an in house resource library, online research, and trade shows
• Contacted contractors, sub-contractors, architects, manufacturers, and vendors to coordinate and track project progress
• Space Planning
• Met with clients and acted as a liaison between the clients and the designers
• Went on site visits with Sr. Designers
• Wrote specifications based on the Marriott’s standards of specifications
• Created working drawings, re-created non-digital floor plans, tagged floor plans (for FF&E, soft materials, and construction materials) and reviewed and edited redlines in AutoCAD
• Worked on major hospitality projects for the Marriott Hotel and Renaissance Hotels, as well as, local projects including a country club, restaurant, dentist office, and various residences.
• Acted as a Project Manager on an office re-design project for a back of house office at the Royal Caribbean hotel at Disney
• Attended the HD Boutique trade show in Miami, FL
Design & More, Inc, Tallahassee, FL, US, Intern/Assistant
• Sales on the showroom floor
• Reception- greeting and assisting customer that come into the store; and answering the phone
• Assisting in design related work
• Product knowledge
• Re-Organizing the resource library
JRA Architects, INC, Tallahassee, FL, US, Intern/Assistant
• Assisting Architects
• Organizing the resource library
• Specifying materials and color schemes for schools they were designing
• Created specifications documents
• Made color/material boards for presentations
Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL, US, Bachelors, Interior Design