My name is Suen Chau, I am working as a Graphic Designer in a gift-ware company called LittleGifts. At this position, I worked with several staff members designing gift products and advertising posters. This job developed my abilities to work and communicate with my team members and to transfer clients' ideas into a visual products. I would be happy to take challenges and to apply my skills and knowledge to the position at your company. My work experiences combined with my expertise in using Adobe Illustrator, Indesign, and Photoshop, which allow me to be a successful member of your design team.
My resume is presented which covers my experience and qualification in greater detail. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss my credential with you in person. I can be reached by phone at 646-875-0918 or by email at email@example.com. Thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to speaking with you.
My portfolio link: www.coroflot.com/suenchau
LittleGifts. Inc, Secaucus, NJ, US, Graphic Designer
• Design brand identity such as posters, email blasts, print advertisement, catalog, product design, packaging design, and planograms design
• Assist art director’s needs
LaPlaca Cohen, New York, NY, US, Intern Graphic Designer
• Design brand identity such as posters, email blasts, business card, logo, print advertisement
• Communicate with clients effectively
• Assess clients' needs
The Core Garment Solution, Fairview, NJ, US, Intern Graphic Designer
• Designed graphic t-shirts
• Performed color separation for the production
Queens College, CUNY, Flushing, NY, US, Bachelors, Graphic Designer