I'm a certified interior designer in California who is one studio class away from obtaining a Bachelor Degree in Interior Design.
I'm passionate about design and would love to focus my energy in commercial, hospitality, and green building after graduation. I enjoy the experience of synergy that emerges while working with fellow students and colleagues, but I'm comfortable working on my own as well.
I firmly believe that good design can help to make the world a better place, and I'm excited to be a part of the process.
Creative Touch Interiors, Valencia, CA, US, Account Specialist/Design Center Coordinator
• Support account manager in creating pricing bids and proposals for contract work
• Meet with client/homebuyers to confirm material selections as needed
• Design and specify material selections for counter and flooring installations for builder spec homes
• Prepare drawings and diagrams for sub-contractors’ installation work
• Organize, maintain and update builder/client documents and forms
• Organize and arrange meetings between vendors and design staff
• Assist design center manager in maintaining showroom displays and inventory
• Order samples
• Train new employees on company’s systems and design center practices
California State University, Northridge, Northridge, CA, US, Bachelors, Family Consumer Science (Interior Design)
CIDA accredited program focused on commercial, retail, and hospitality design. Students complete projects that enforce concepts of design programming, planning, professional practice, and building codes. Students work independently and in groups in studio classes to prepare for work force.
College of the Canyons, Valencia, CA, US, Interior Design
CIDA accredited Interior Design program. Graduates receive an Associate of Science degree in Interior Design. Focused on residential design,programming, and FF& E specification. Heavily focused on green building and sustainable design.
Family Consumer Science Outstanding Senior, Award