To obtain a position that will utilize my technical, analytic, and creative skills related to architectural design projects.
- Basic & Advance AutoCAD 2D & 3D - Commercial & Residential Architecture
- Adobe CS5 (Photoshop/Illustrator/Premiere/Dreamweaver/InDesign) - Microsoft Office/Word/Powerpoint/Excel
- 3D Studio Max/VRay Rendering/Animation - Knowledge of Digital Fabrication
- Basic Knowledge of ArchGIS - Sketchup 3D/VRay Rendering
- Basic Knowledge of Revit Architecture - Digital Photography
- Proficient in Mac OS and PC - Solidworks 2011
- Knowledge of AGi32 Lighting Analysts Software - Rhinoceros 3D
2009 Bachelors of Architecture, Woodbury University - Burbank, CA.
2005 Associates of Science in Architecture, Rio Hondo College - Whittier, CA.
- Architectural and Technical Freehand Drawing
- Engineering Design Graphics
- Intermediate AutoCAD for Design and Production
- Parametric Modeling 3D Applications for Mechanical Design
Seafood City Supermarket: February 2013 - July 2013
- Utilized AutoCAD drafting during the pre-construction phase of Seafood City Supermarkets
- Technical assistance in construction drawings, including floorplans, site plans, utilities plan, tags and equipment lists, and kitchen counter details.
Westpac LED Lighting, Inc.: March 2011 - Sept. 2012
- Worked with a team in developing commercial LED lighting design using architectural applications.
- Graphic Design: revised company catalog, banners, flyers, and logos for commercial distribution.
TRE 360 Branding & Design: July 2008 - Sept. 2010
3D Designer/Cad Operator/Consultant
- Worked with a team in design development of SM Shoemart Department Store in the Philippines.
- Assisted in creating 3D models and VRay renderings for presentation.
- Utilized Adobe software for graphic design and creating final presentation layouts.
- Develeped a conceptual graphics package for SM Supermarket.
Pacific Coast Cabling Network Solutions: December 2007 - June 2008
- AutoCAD proficiency in relation to electrical, telephone, and lighting drawings for commercial buildings.
Pickard Architects & Pickard Construction: April 2005 - August 2005
- Make the necessary corrections to residential and commercial drawings for plan check submittal.
- On-site planning and measuring, plotting, and conceptual design for residential and commercial projects.
Urban Dwelling 2X, American Society of Engineers and Architects (ASEA): Spring 2005
Worked with a team of students in developing innovative designs for residential architecture. Developed preliminary
UNBOUND Exhibition, Digital Fabrication Studio: Spring 2008
Worked with a team of students in developing an installation for Woodbury (CCRD). The exhibition was a progression from Fall 2007 to Spring 2008 semesters, involving an exploration in pattern development dimensional surface transformation.The use of digital fabrication was a component throughout the design process and construction, sketches, floor plans, details, sections, and perspective drawings. Gathered all necessary information to develop a final design. Presented project proposal to a panel of judges for evaluation.
Woodbury University, Burbank, CA, US, BArch, Architecture
Throughout my academic career at Woodbury, the program emphasized practical and creative solutions to real-life applications. Each semester focused on a different aspect of architecture; such as housing, sustainability, construction documents, materials & methods, and professional practice. My studies at Woodbury also allowed opportunity to travel to Costa Rica and through the American Northwest, to study various aspects of water conservation and abundance. I was involved in a few exhibitions in which the emphasis was on the use of digital fabrication. I thrive at the opportunity to be part of a team as well as an individual in the creative design process. While studying architecture, I began exploring the graphic design program as well. One thing I find evident throughout my career in architecture is the idea of ‘networking’, in the sense that I believe that one should utilize multiple resources to expand knowledge and to apply that knowledge to design.
Rio Hondo College, Whittier, CA, US, Architecture
My studies in the architecture program at Rio Hondo College prepared me with the basic and advanced tools of architecture CAD drafting and design. I was also part of the American Society of Engineers and Architects (ASEA), which competed in numerous competition. In one of our competitions, I worked with a team in designing a duplex housing unit. Our design received 2nd place recognition and a $1000 scholarship. My studies at Rio Hondo College also led to an internship at Pickard Architects in Whittier, CA.