WorkSpace Development, LLC, Seattle, WA, US, Project Manager
Project Manager – Microsoft Account
* Responsible for successful completion of tenant improvement projects with critical and tight deadlines while overseeing the coordination between clients and vendors.
* Managed 75 projects per year, ranging from $25,000 to $1,200,000
* Developed relationships with key project partners (Clients, Client representatives and construction managers).
* Leading a team of Designers and Project Coordinators through the project process.
Starbucks Coffee, Seattle, WA, US, Project Manager / Designer – Licensed Store Design/ Company Owned/ International Store Design
Project Manager / Designer – Licensed Store Design/ Company Owned/ International Store Design
* Responsible for; managing the design of projects from design through construction, preparing design feasibility studies, incorporating facilities repairs into the design project, initial (Fixtures, Furnishings & Equipment) cost estimates, schematics, and pre-construction meetings, design/creation of cross-functional curriculum and presentations for other business units, developed and updated project schedules, formulate budgets and review Contractor/vendor proposals.
* Business lead for transitioning the CAD platform from MicroStation to Autodesk REVIT and AutoCAD as well as the migration to Autodesk Buzzsaw project management solutions.
* Coordinated and reviewed Construction Documents with architects and licensees, negotiated lease contracts by representing company as tenant with property owners,
* Managed 20 to 25 projects per year, ranging from $25,000 to $450,000 in multi locations included licensed stores across the Pacific Northwest, including locations in Canada and across Washington and Oregon. Additionally assisted other international projects and special projects for the operations and facilities teams.
* Coordinated and reviewed shop drawings for the first “Green Starbucks Kiosk” which incorporated into a LEED Building.
* Shared the responsibility of designing and Project Managing, a LEED project, at the University of Saskatchewan.
Potter Stewart and Associates, Bellevue, WA, US, Interior Designer / Assisted Project Manager
Interior Designer / Assisted Project Manager
* Designed a twenty million dollar, 146,000 SQ FT luxury senior living facility that hosts one-hundred and thirty-three residential units with a swimming pool, a restaurant, and a Day Spa.
* Designed a thirty-five million dollar, 280,000 SQ FT flagship luxury senior living facility. It hosts one-hundred and forty-five residential apartments with a restaurant, a café, and media lounge.
* Designed a one and one half million dollar private Residence in Whatcom County. The home is a three level custom designed home, that sits beside a lake with five bedrooms, a library, art gallery, office, media, sun, and piano room.
* Assisted the lead designer with development of initial design concepts.
* Negotiated pricing and purchasing for fixtures, furnishings and equipment along with preparing preliminary fixtures, furnishings, & equipment cost estimate.
* Assisted the Project Manager on the installation of fixtures, furnishings and equipment.
* Reviewed and approved casework shop drawings and prepared written responses to the general contactors RFI’S questions.
* Value engineering options resulting in over $250K of owner savings.
* Implementation of materials and finishes into the final construction documents.
* Designed custom tile patterns and wood trim as well as prepared material/ finish packages.
LARRY METCALF DESIGNS, Seattle, WA, US, interior Designer
* Assisted the lead designer in the development of space plans for the common spaces, the interior / exterior color schemes, and incorporated the information into construction documents for a three million dollar casino.
* Developed designs for custom display cabinets for client’s private collection of movie memorabilia.
University of Washington, Seattle, WA, US, Construction Management
Seattle Pacific University, Seattle, WA, US, Bachelors, Interior Design
Columbia Basin College, Pasco West, WA, US, General Studies