I am most interested in obtaining an entry level position an Junior Architect, Architectural Technology, Management, Administrative Assistant, Expediter or Sales to explore employment opportunities with your organization. I firmly believe that my educational background and work experience make me qualified for the position.
I hold an Associate degree in Architectural Technology and I have an Associate in Arts degree with a Liberal Art --Travel and Tourism Management major. My experience includes a number of years working in both fields. During that time I have developed significant training, and good communication skills. Experience has taught me how to build strong relationships with all departments at an organization. I have the ability to work within a team as well as cross-team.
" My salary range is between $ OPEN."
I would be most happy to meet with you at a mutually convenient time, and to discuss how my skills could benefit your company.
347- 854- 5679
HOME DEPOT = BULOVA, East Elmhurst, NY , Garden and OutDoor Sales (SEASONAL TEMP)
As an associate of the Home Depot garden training, I have learned pool Care, plant and trees care, the brands of lawnmower, grills, trimmer, snow Blower and household cleaning production. Greeting, assisting, and closing the deal with all customers with eye contact a Smile. Finalizing the sales with all add on items so that the home improvement project would be completed. Thinking customers for shopping at the Home.
Lord and Taylor, 425 FIFTH AVENUE, New York, NY , Seasonal Sales and Cashier Associate (temp)
• Geeting and assisting all customers with eye contact a smile. Handling their Holiday gift items with
care and finalizing the sales by thinking customers using Their name whenever possible.
* I have worked at Lord & Taylors for the pass (4) FOUR Holiday Seasons;
Oct. 2008- Jan. 2009 & Oct. 2009- Jan. 2010 & Oct.2010- Jan2011 & Oct. 2011- Jan. 2012
SHOPUNTILUDROPNYC LLC, New York, NY , Project Manager / Travel Sales Representative / Independent Consultant
* Coordinated and developed a working team for event promotion distribution In Philadelphia,
Washington DC, Miami, and New York area
* Met with the Commissioners of NYC Parks Departments with all requirements For the permits.
* Preparing group discounted travel sales with American Airlines and Avis Car Rental.
* Coordinating contracts for Rental Equipment and for all vendors. Handled Administrative
responsibilities at Barry park event.
My resume has all of my WORK EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, & CERTIFICATIONs.
DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE, New York, NY, USA , Planning & Design Intern
• Assisted with financial documents from the finance director.
• Assisted with Daily CAD operations for licensed architects.
• Assisted with inventory manager and telecommunication
EXPRESS PERMITS, Torrance, CA, USA, Field Operation Expediter
• Received construction document and blueprints from the Headquarters.
• Locating the right county and making appointment for building department.
• Completing all permit requests with signature from department heads, and
mailing documents with permits back to the headquarters in California.
New York City College of Technology, 186 JAY STREET, BROOKLYN, NY , BArch, BACHELOR of TECHNOLOGY in ARCHITECTURAL
Spring 2012 Courses completed:
Architectural Design 5, Architectural Software: AutoCAD 2012, Google Sketch Up 8, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator 1, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and Excel, Architectural Office Management, and Entrepreneurship...
New York City College of Technology, 186 JAY STREET, BROOKLYN, NY , Associate in Architectural Technology
Associate in Architectural Technology, Architectural and Construction Documents
2004 – 2008 Activities and Societies: Principles of Stability in Structures, Architectural Environmental Systems, Design Planning and Space Analysis, Structural Systems and Renovations, Drawing (CAD 2007).
Borough of Manhattan Community College, 199 Chambers Street, New York, NY , Associate in Arts Degree
Travel, Hospitality, and Tourism Management, Liberal Arts, Principles of Saber Point of Sales, Office Procedures, and Business Communications Systems