see all...Viewing 3 out of 6 projects
As an Interior Designer, I share extensive experience in Interior Architecture and Project Management with emphasis on FFE. In addition, I am comfortable with all phases of design from Programming to Construction Administration. I work well both independently and with teams. As a Designer, I’ve developed strong planning skills for interior architecture assignments. I’ve assisted in project branding, conceptual, development and execution of innovative strategic design solutions for guest experience. As a Project Manager, I’ve learned the importance of becoming a liaison between the coordination of project activities, such as functions of planning, organizing, directing and controlling. As a Project Architect, I’ve learned the importance of placing a high level of detail while keeping the design intent. As I grow in the field of Interiors, I have developed a new sense of responsibility and purpose. I challenge myself daily to find new ways to listen, provide solutions and deliver innovative projects. I consider myself a well rounded candidate with great verbal communication, technical and design skills.
To design spaces that reflect the people who use them in which will deliver imaginative environments for work, play and life for the future. I am more concerned in how and why people use space. Addressing these needs properly, great design follows.
As I grow in the field of Interiors, I have developed a new sense of responsibility and purpose. I challenge myself daily to find new ways to listen, provide solutions, and deliver innovative projects. No one project or client is the same but the work ethic remains the same.
Currently, I became a licensed real estate agent and I joined REBNY as a better way to service our industry. At the present moment I am seeking both my LEED certification and my NCIDQ license. In addition I am seeking higher education in order to enhance my career and elevate my standard of deliverables.
The Switzer Group, New York, NY, US, Consultant - Designer / Project Architect
Consultant - Designer / Project Architect:
At the Switzer Group I participate in the design development and the construction documentation for new and existing renovated corporate office spaces. My main goal is to meet mile stone deadlines within project schedules.
Belfiore Architects, New York, NY, US, Consultant - Designer / Project Manager
Consultant - Designer / Project Manager:
1. Design consultant for in-house renovation projects for Libraries, Corporate offices, Assisted living, Healthcare and Hospitality spaces with emphasis on FFE. In addition, I participate in all phases of design from Programing to Construction Administration.
2. Design concepts, Design development and Space planning.
CannonDesign, New York, NY, US, Jr Designer
1. Assisted in overseeing the delivery and installation of construction and furniture.
2. Operated Autocad for the delivery and production of Construction Documentation.
3. Assisted in FFE and in the development of design concepts.
4. Maintained detailed records of planned, current and as built drawings.
5. Assisted in the branding of several corporate projects.
RH Productions, New York, NY, US, Designer
1. Assisted in the design development and branding for several of Disney's showcase spaces at Epcot Orlando Florida.
2. Operated Autocad for the production of Construction Documentation.
Barrington Development Corporation, New York, NY, US, Jr. Designer
1. Assisted in Design Concepts and Design Development for several residential and hospitality spaces. In addition I helped expedite these ideas into construction documentation with the aid of autocad.
2. Produced several in house freehand renderings in order to help communicate design ideas with clients.
3. Conducted as a real estate sales agent for the sales of new and existing apartments.
DESCON INTERIORS INC, New York, NY, New York, NY, US, Jr Designer
1. Handled library day to day activities with staff members and vendors.
2. Assisted in the production of Construction Documentation for several corporate spaces.
3. Handled several in house renderings in order to help communicate design intent with clients.
Fashion Institute of Technology, State University of New York, New York, NY, US, Computer rendering
Scheduled to attend school in order to brush up on my computer rendering skills; Sketch up, Revit, and 3D-Studio Max.
Real Estate Education Center, New York, NY, US, Real Estate
Real Estate Sales Agent
Baruch College - The City University of New York (CUNY), New York, NY, US, Real Estate
Real Estate courses.
School of Visual Arts (SVA), New York, NY, US, Bachelors, Interior Design
BFA degree in Interior Design
Pratt Institute, New York, NY, US, Fine Art
Scholarship: Fine Art
Recognition for Excellence in Design, Award
Queens Chamber of Commerce - Forest Hills Public Library