My name is Wenhao Jiang, I am currently a junior at SUNY Stony Brook University. I am majoring Environmental Studies but I like to learn new skills so work in any other field would not be a problem to me. I can speak, read and write fluently in English and Chinese (Mandarin). I am a very easy going person, I like to travel and I believe challenges in life are the forces that make me strong and who I am.
660 Ft Washington Ave 5F
New York, NY 10040
Cell (646) 229-6700
To find a job or an internship to obtain experience.
· B.A. Environmental Studies; expected May 2013
· SUNY Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, NY
· Overall GPA: 3.1
· Study Abroad: Italy, Rome; Summer 2011
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
· Fluent in speaking, writing and reading Chinese (Mandarin)
Chinese TA for elementary Chinese 2/2011-5/2011
· Teach students how to read and write simplified Chinese characters, set up and create PowerPoint slides.
New York Public Library (Over 60 hours) 2007-2008
· Learned how to organize and manage all types of books, DVD and magazine in library. Acquired strong teamwork and organizing skills through this experience.
Stony Brook Modelling Show (3 hours) December 2010
· One of the sixteen models
Stony Brook ChinaBlue Singing Contest (4 hours) March 2011
· Helped set up the stage
Private Tutor Summer of 2010
· Tutor high school and college students how to read, write and speak Chinese (Mandarin)
Good News Corporation Winter of 2011 to present
· Part of the International Youth Foundation. Participated in the English Camp in Monterrey, Mexico.
China Blue Radio Station 2/2010 to present
· Member of China Blue, a radio station on Long Island.
Soccer, Ping Pong, Swimming, Travel, Singing, and Chinese poetry.
SUNY Stony Brook, Stony Brook, NY, US, Bachelors, B.A. Environmental Studies
In school, I learned a lot about the current environmental issues, problems related to global warming and climate change. I also acquired some basic knowledge on ways to fix these issues.